FWL Update 25.3 *Contains Survivor Series Spoilers*

Kam

http://www.talkwrestlingonline.com/images/fwl/fwlyellow200.jpg

Hi all,

Hope you all enjoyed Survivor Series! Don't forget you'll be able to change a pick next Monday...

I encourage you all to check the points in the FWL User Control Panel - just to ensure I have not made any mistakes.

Here is your 3rd update...

----------------------------

CHANGE A PICK - Monday 28th November

----------------------------

You will be able to change a pick anytime on Monday 28th November (UK Time). All you will have to do is login as normal (on the 7th), and you'll notice it will let you change a pick - as long as you dont go over your budget! But remember ONLY 1 PICK can be changed.

HOW DO I CHANGE A PICK?

Once you've logged in, click the 'make my picks' link and de-select the superstar you do not want anymore and select a new one to take their place. Remember it will not save your picks if you go over budget.

If for whatever reason you wont be able to change a pick during that day, reply in THIS THREAD with the name of the superstar you would like to change along with their replacement by midnight 27th November, and I'll change them for you on Monday 28th November :xyx

------------------------------------------------------

NOTES

> > > Raw:

- andy Orton defeated Wade Barrett via DQ.

> > > Superstars:

- Nothing of note.

> > > Smackdown:

- Randy Orton and Sheamus defeated Wade Barrett and Cody Rhodes via DQ.

> > > Survivor Series:

- CM Punk received a 100 point bonus for winning the WWE title.

- Mark Henry, Dolf Ziggler and Beth Phoenix received a 30 point bonus each for successfully retaining their titles.

- Traditional 5-on-5 Survivor Series Elimination Tag Match: Superstars received 10 point per elimination and lost 10 if they were eliminated.

QUICK LINKS

> Leaderboard

> Usergroups (click the name of any usergroup to see their respective leaderboards)

> FWL User Control Panel (If it said "Access Denied Entry Deadline Past", ignore it, if you registered in time, you will still be able to login. Don't forget, you have to be logged into the forums before you can login to the FWL section)

Archived