drew mcintyre

CRM PUNK

I still maintain that Drew looks as awesome as anyone when he's just clean beating the snot of someone. He could do with a haircut and a character reboot, but he's easily one of my favourite "vicious attack" guys to watch.

All this and more. I definitely hope they get over their women problems, because Drew is tremendous as an ass kicker and should definitely be on television, at the least.

Drew is ok, but I don't think he is going to be a pick star, not without a huge makeover anyway. He has decent skills and with a bit more development (and foresaid makeover) he could make it to the top. Perhaps he needs a manager though - I am thinking the best thing for him at the moment would to be part of Vickie's stable.

Drew is ok, but I don't think he is going to be a pick star, not without a huge makeover anyway. He has decent skills and with a bit more development (and foresaid makeover) he could make it to the top. Perhaps he needs a manager though - I am thinking the best thing for him at the moment would to be part of Vickie's stable.

And then Job him out to Batista..., sorry Mason Ryan