TWOStars World War booking

Saz

Here are the matches for World war:

Jimmy Tsunami v Angel de la meurte

Randy Roko v The Chav v Tiny Davies (Ruderz)

Christopher Eagles v DC (Saz)

Tag Team: Baz and Daz Chav v Sickness and Igor (Paul writing)

Championship: Craig Van Dam v Matt Denton (Craig)

Let me know if you want the match.

Show will be at University of Dayton Arena, Dayton, OH

Match deadline will be Weds 7th December (which will be when the last show is ready).

Edited by Saz

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Can I have an extension on my deadline? School recently transferred me over to the UCAS programme (applying for University) and that has taken up most of my time and been unable to finish the match off as of yet, I can get it posted for thursday at the latest.

Thanks guys, take your time to get it right, deadlines just add stress. Besides... it's Christmas :)

If any of you guys not writing matches could pop a little effort in to doing promos for people it would go a long way to helping the show be as good as it can be.

I'd like to voice a small amount if displeasure in the image that was used for Igor in the images for World War hype/show. A) I submitted that his base was Vampiro when I popped the profile up but B) (whoever did the images) if you didn't know then simply ask. I know I'm just a part timer but I don't have a small amount invested in my new character and he isn't some weirdo with a fleece sheet on his head.