TWOStars XTV 7:16: Let me take you down cause I'm going to..

Saz

As Brice begins to really affect TWOStars, who else is going to fall to his constant meddling?

Show start: Gringo is placed on a permanent ban from shows, but Brice wants to see Lucian also be punished, because basically he had it coming and forced Gringo to act that way. (Deeser writing)

Chav v Gilmore (def)

Roko v Sickness (ruderz)

[DQ]Eagles v Tsunami = Tsunami properly panics Eagles by putting on an outstanding performance, Eagles has no choice but to blatantly cheat to win. (Give WAYNE another chance to post this match).

DC v Craig Van Dam (Craig)

Faces may want to post about how disgusted they are with Brice's decision, how cool it is to have Kyle Gilmore back, how pleased they are for Tsunami getting a win under his belt.

Heels may want to gloat about LLJ's ban, Brice's appointment, etc.

Writing phase ends Thursday 3rd November.

Edited by Saz

As Brice begins to really affect TWOStars, who else is going to fall to his constant meddling?

Show start: Gringo is placed on a permanent ban from shows, but Brice wants to see Lucian also be punished, because basically he had it coming and forced Gringo to act that way. (Deeser writing)

Chav v Gilmore (def)

Roko v Sickness (ruderz)

[DQ]Eagles v Tsunami = Tsunami properly panics Eagles by putting on an outstanding performance, Eagles has no choice but to blatantly cheat to win. (Give WAYNE another chance to post this match).

DC v Craig Van Dam (Craig)

Faces may want to post about how disgusted they are with Brice's decision, how cool it is to have Kyle Gilmore back, how pleased they are for Tsunami getting a win under his belt.

Heels may want to gloat about LLJ's ban, Brice's appointment, etc.

Writing phase ends Thursday 3rd October.

F*ck. Too late to submit anything, considering the deadline is almost a month ago...

Okay. Two things:

1. We really need something to let us know which arena we're going to be at for the week's show. I've chose Illinois, Saz chose Texas.

2. We now have two show starts. I thought I had until Saturday to submit stuff. We may need to sort out some kind of definite system of what days the show submission ends. I could've sworn we ended the submissions on a saturday last show?

I've deleted mine bud, yours is fine.

Look, I'll extend deadline till saturday to let you get all your stuff posted, I TOTALLY forgot you were on your hols.

People voted that they wanted Wednesday to be the day to give out the booking, we can have less of an editing time if you wish.

Plus, if you are late, you can still post your stuff in, it may not be edited in time for the show and might be left for the Xtreme Round up.

Teething problems I know, we should hopefully get them sorted.

Edited by Saz

It's my fault. I'm still getting to grips with this new show layout.

EDIT: We could do with having something like we used to in the booking thread for the show that tells you which arena we're using though. I like to throw the name of the arena in every now and then, so it'd help me out a lot.