TWOStars XTV 7:15: And now, the end is near...

Saz

Hokie cokie,

So I was kinda caught on Efed guerillas promising to get this first show's booking out today, so I will keep that promise, but all further booking will go to the voted day when the poll closes.

Right, so here we go, this is based on the people who confirmed in early, as I knew when to work with them, don't worry if you aren't on the show as a match, I would like your character's promo or video response to the issues that are going to happen.

The overall plotline is that a mysterious benefactor has bought out half of TWOStars stock and will be forcing Darkstar to accept Bryce as his co-General Manager. Bryce is going to use his new found authority to make his changes and force people to accept the Million as the only group worth mentioning.

This means that Cari-Dee will be fired, because simply Bryce doesn't see the point in her and refuses to co-sign her contract, all the belts except the Unification belt will be scrapped and the Million will be a feature of every show from now on.

So your character can react to that in some ways, I still have a few people to negotiate with about the way their character is going, if I have forgotten you, then please PM me and we can discuss ideas!

Anyhoo, onto the card, I've already spoken to some people about their matches as I wanted their opinion regarding it and hopefully we can get the writing done asap.

Roko v Gilmore (def writing)

Jones Beatdown (dsrchris writing)

Eagles v Tsunami (Wayne writing).

Chav v Denton (Matt Denton writing).

CVD v Sickness (Craig writing)

Hand in your submissions in the submissions forum.

Please remember the posting format for ease of critique and editing.

Thanks guys! Let's make this a goodun!

Whoops! forgot a few things line up in Darkstar's post below.

Deadline for submissions is Saturday 22nd, editing phase ends Friday 28th, if you have a problem meeting the deadline, let me know by PM asap.

Place it in when it is done and don't wait for an order, we have a few days to work on that and edit as a group.

Edited by Saz

OK, so just to be clear, we DONT have to post in order. We just put skits and matches in when they are ready (whats the deadline again?) and then they are edited into place in the readers thread?

And then we have to assume we have read whats been said to Cari and react to it and just hope that we dont get it differently to how its been written? If it does clash then you'll edit that down?

That right?

I'll be working on the show opening and putting it up ASAP, but basically, Cari will be dumped like a used tissue, totally unfairly, Darkstar cannot stop it and Bryce will be ultimately smug about it.

In effect Bryce refuses to sign his agreement to her contract and forces the company to let her go.

If someone reads the show opening an feels that their promo misses the mark, then they are within their rights to edit their own submission.

Also when DC puts in his remarks about spelling and grammar, try to correct as soon as he comments, as I may miss things when I come to compile.

Saz can I just check with you that even if I don't have a character at the minute, if I can think of a skit is it ok for me to put it in the show for submission?

As long as you ok it with the person you are doing a skit about, I'd like you to be 100% clear with your character before committing to any form of show promo.

On the other hand its stressing me out. Im worried about writing a promo that messes with what anybody else writes. Im worried about not reacting to earlier stuff, and Im worried about the flow of the show.

Its why I've beens truggling to write up to now. But I am determined to write something today. :lol

I thought the whole point was that unless you used someone else in a skit you just wrote what you wanted to and if it fits in then it goes on the main show and if it doesn't then it goes on the training\superstars type show? So you don't have to worry about messing other peoples stuff up because if you write on odd promo and they write a series of them then your odd promo can appear on the second show so it doesn't out context the other stuff?

I think I can recognise where Darky is coming from, but in the end, you have 6 days to correct anything that's going wrong with the show (including people who don't actually produce a match). It's the first show and I think we're probably all a little bit "Will this work?"

The Second show will really kick the ground when we sort out tag teams and the like as I'll use it as a proving ground for the new teams, as well as our trainee writers.

Anyway, it's new ground for everyone and if something doesn't work, we can talk about it and see if there's anyway to improve it, as long as you are all enjoying your writing, that is what really matters!