Check in!

Saz

I'm here, but i'm not ready to join in right away Saz. You know my character though, do you need me to go through the training or anything before I move to the main roster. I just need to figure out how to balance my time for this with work and going to Carrick from Belfast twice a week now.

Once I get that sorted I am good to go.

Yeah Baz, if you can make a thread with your name, we'll pop a few quick matches and promos through and see how we go, take your time buddy!

Saz Have I got things write in that if say Monday for talk sake was the only day I can write that I can contribute to the show as I just say where my promo should go and the match layout etc will be fixed after?

And yeah no worries I will sort that soonish and get going, cheers.

Saz Have I got things write in that if say Monday for talk sake was the only day I can write that I can contribute to the show as I just say where my promo should go and the match layout etc will be fixed after?

And yeah no worries I will sort that soonish and get going, cheers.

You'll have 8 days to post, so if monday is your day, you submit it monday, you should be able to get crit over the week and make your changes on the monday prior to lockdown, if not, I can make a judgement call on your behalf.

I'm hoping that 8 days will be enough for the slowest of writers not to feel rushed, but also enough time for people who will have the odd day they can write.