Happy Hchick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bookerman

Guest #1 mfer

man

hey h

i feel so bad im such a bad bad mommy.i think you should ground me hehehe.anyways even tho you like that punk as* sorry i will try to control myself.since you do for some earthly reason like hhh you can have him for 1 night.then you return him to the as* he came out of.hehehe.if you didnt figure this weird message out im trying to say happy birthday girl and no matter what just enjoy it.

love yours and everyones fav mommy,JoAnne

Awwww I feel the love from you ppl. Well its like 8:30am so its still pretty early but so far its been a good day :) I got some pressies and I still got some more to get later on.

Chy I am being nice like ALWAYS :P

Yes I still LOVE that man HHH and wooo hooo I get him for one night :D hmm....now if I could just get him for longer hehe.

And yes LOL-amania is still running . Love you all :)

Happy Birthday Eve. Hope things are ok, and I hope things have improved since we last talked. I know it's difficult but remember, only 17 days left, and you got HHH for a night apparently, so enjoy (and kick his ass for me... No, I said KICK his ass ;) ). Hope you have a great day, will try and speak to you later (nothing like a good bore for an hour).

Happy Birthday hun (Gay Dra coming out yet again) :D

Originally posted by The Vulcanized One

Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo?????????the hell is H Chick? Anyway happy birthday and that *trails off into monotonous tone*

*raises hand* hmm....that would be me. HELLO!!!!!!!! :P lol.