Valentines Day

Peter

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate valentines day. It's a day made my card companys to sell more "I love you" cards which frankly makes me feel ill for some reason. Valentines is one big farce, and I don't see why people make such a big deal about it. It's just another crappy day of the year, like pancake day (the pancakes suck). St Valentines day isn't even on february 14th.

Oh and I have no Valentine, have never had one and won't be having one in the near future

Originally posted by Nicole

I hate valentines day. It's a day made my card companys to sell more "I love you" cards which frankly makes me feel ill for some reason. Valentines is one big farce, and I don't see why people make such a big deal about it. It's just another crappy day of the year, like pancake day (the pancakes suck). St Valentines day isn't even on february 14th.

Oh and I have no Valentine, have never had one and won't be having one in the near future

:8 Ditto. Not something I give two sh*ts about, to be honest.

To be honest, I always thought the day was quite fun...

Seeing as how I tend to go around with a mixed sex group, it used to always be fun to try to embaress each other. An incredible sappy poem always does the trick.

This year, amazingly, I actually have a girlfriend for Valentine's Day, which is a first for a good wee while. I still don't have anything planned for Friday night, so I guess I'd better get to it or face an ass kicking.

She'll love her token for 45 minutes of Russ Love™.

Originally posted by The Crippler

Unsurprisingly I have nothing planned for Valentine's Day other than a Pot Noodle and a w**k.

Originally posted by Pabster

Don't forget your Kleenex, not for you crying about having nothing planned for Valentines Day but for something else! :D

Right the above have to be THE most funniest posts ever since i have been here especially Pab, i was pissing myself laughing. U guys rule with jokes like that.

This is kinda my first valentines day cus no ones ever really sent me a card or anything before, and may i say its a bloody robbery fricken like £3 for cards and like £20 for a teddies!

But i got ma boyf sommet :) but i aint saying cus i dont want any of you's telling him!

Nicole said what i feel abt it

oh sure when i get a griefreind and have her long enough then i care abt it (unless she dosen't give a damn abt the day) but till then i say screw valentine's day. quite sad that you need an excuse to say "i love you" when you can't be bothered to say it on any other day and another thing... *fires shotgun in rage*

and cripp- wanna play a game to see how many peas we find in the pot noodles...keep us occupied for a while (though judging from your latter activety- that will keep you occupied for a long time :D )

Guest Mafia Quan
Since I work nights, and i have to work on Friday, the actual celebration of Valentines Day will take place on saturday. And my wife and I will be celebrating with violence. Going to one of those non-telivised WWE events. It's a Raw show, but Sean O'Haire is billed on the card :) also it is in the hometown of Matt from Tough Enough 3, so there is a good chance he might be there

Originally posted by Jerichoholic

You could tag along with your mate and my sister!! :D

He still ain't speakin to me after i took the piss out of him about it ON THURSDAY!! I swear he's more feminine than your f'n sister, he's acting like such a friggin woman. it wasn't even that bad what i said anyone else would have forgotten about it in less than an hour but he's carrying it on like a chick. pussy :roll

Unsurprisingly I have nothing planned for Valentine's Day other than a Pot Noodle and a w**k.

Funniest line ever.........

Agree with every word........."Valentine's Day" is nothing but a commercial creation designed so everybody buys cards, chocolates etc (anyone else seen episode 200 of The Simpsons, the one with "Love Day!??).

Ulp, whoops, I lie, I don't agree with every word....Pancakes rule!!!

And to keep to topic, I don't have a Valentine, looks like Cripps won't be alone

Ew dra,trust you to think of that!! :D..

anyways i always liked valentines,especially when i was at school ,we would wind up all the bookworms(you know the teachers pets),by sending them saucy valentines and watch them turn bright red!,ah they were the days,:)