The Michael Jackson Interview

Nicole

I'm just wondering how many people watched the program.

I thought the program was sad for the majority, but slightly disturbing.

When Michael was talkin about his childhood, I kinda realised cos he wasn't allowed to be a child then, he's a child now. The way he was in the furniture shop was like a small child in a sweet shop, he wanted everything. He climbed trees and liked to play on childrens merry go rounds on his own. I felt so sorry for him, cos thats what fame had did to him, it had denied him of a childhood.

Then it went on to talk about his face, and I think everyone could tell he wasn't being totally honest. He might have had only 2 operations, but in my mind thats very hard to believe.

The most disturbing thing about the program was the stuff about children stopping over. Maybe it was the way the interviewee talked about it, but he made it sound not right. I heard in america this morning there gonna do an investigation on him cos he still lets children stop over at neverland.

In conclusion I thought it was an insiteful program into the life of a child (he is a child trapped in a mans body)

Your thoughts?

Edited by Nicole

I only caught the last half hour, with him and the kids in his little theme park.

I just couldn't look at his face for more then 2 seconds, his mouth has become bigger then The Jokers from Batman......

I found it very disturbing when he was talking about kids sleeping in his bed, with his friend (who I believe was reading from a script).....

I actually thought it was good that they showed this program......

Actually CJ he did say that he let kids sleep in his bed if they wanted to. He said that he once slept in the same bed as Mcallie Culcain (The kid off Home Alone, I dunno how to spell it) and someone else. and he gave them cookies. Remember when he said that? However yes he did also say he would sleep on the floor and let the child go in the bed.

Yeah later in the actual show he said he had slept in the same bed with numerous kids.

Normally in those shows with people who are perceived to have a certain image when you see them you think "oh they aren't bad" (ie the Beckhams). When I watched that Jackson thing last night I actually thought he was more strange than I had thought.

This is going to sound reeeeally immature of me to say this, but how did you all watch that programme without being sh*t scared of his face? I swear I've had nightmares about him and stuff and I really can't stand to see him.

I do like a few of his songs though, and also feel very sorry for him missing out on childhood. :(

His face is freaky, it's just like nothing else on this earth! I think that Martin Bashir had a lot of guts to go and spend time with Michael Jackson like that, I know I wouldnt do it. After watching the programme, I still cant make up my mind whether Jacko is a weird freak or if he is a poor, misunderstood soul. :?

From AOL...

"MICHAEL Jackson has hit out at Martin Bashir and the makers of a documentary about him.

He says he feels "more betrayed than perhaps ever before".

The singer has been widely criticised following the ITV1 programme, Living With Michael Jackson, in which he revealed that he still shares his bedroom with children.

A spokesman said Jackson first saw the programme, in which he was interviewed by investigative journalist Martin Bashir, last night.

He immediately released a statement through his British representative Stephen Lock, criticising its portrayal of him.

"I trusted Martin Bashir to come into my life and that of my family because I wanted the truth to be told.

"Martin Bashir persuaded me to trust him, that his would be an honest and fair portrayal of my life, and told me that he was 'the man that turned Diana's life around'.

The pop star went on: "Today I feel more betrayed than perhaps ever before; that someone who had got to know my children, my staff and me, whom I let into my heart and told the truth, could then sacrifice the trust I placed in him and produce this terrible and unfair programme.

"Everyone who knows me will know the truth which is that my children come first in my life and that I would never harm any child."

Jackson said he had received many messages of support from fans in Britain since the documentary was aired on Monday night."

I'm sorry but why do so many people go mad when he says he sleeps in beds with kids?

As it was evident from the documentary, the man has the mind of a kid. When he has kids over I suspect its like a kids sleepover (Can't any of you remember top and tailing with a mate?)

That man loves kids, and I honestly don't think he would lay a finger on them. All because he has a messed up face doesn't mean he's some sort of peodophile

Originally posted by Nicole

I'm sorry but why do so many people go mad when he says he sleeps in beds with kids?

As it was evident from the documentary, the man has the mind of a kid. When he has kids over I suspect its like a kids sleepover (Can't any of you remember top and tailing with a mate?)

That man loves kids, and I honestly don't think he would lay a finger on them. All because he has a messed up face doesn't mean he's some sort of peodophile

Totally agree Nic.

Also, if he did do it for perverted reason's, do you honestly think he would say it on Worldwide TV, as what has been claimed to be? Media = F'N Scum

i didn't see it so i can't really make any comments about it but even if i did i'd still have a huge respect for Michael Jackson

on a side note it's been said that this programme has helped boost his record sales so i guess he wins in the end :D

Wacho Jacko- 1 : Sane World- 0... go Jacko go