Scottish Championship Wrestling

TsuMirren

Tickets for SCW's Golden Harvest show, on April 12th, are now on sale.

I would also like to wish Conscience and Majik from NWA-UK Hammerlock all the best when they are over at the OVW Tryout Camp this month. Hopefully, their attendance along with James Tighe, will help to further enhance the UK scene's reputation abroad and, maybe, help us move on from last nights unfortunate events at the GWF show.

I was at the GWF show and it was good to meet Mo Chatra (yes, it happened :) ), Mark Sloan, Jake Roberts, James Mason, Doug Williams and everyone else, plus catch up with Andy Hogg and Iceman. The events, with regards to the ring, will never be totally revealed I'm sure. Let's hope it's a lesson learned, as Jon seems to have a lot more knowledge than Ryan Hewson EVER had with WrestleXpress.

---

All info regarding SCW's Golden Harvest event can be found at http://www.scottishcw.com

Cheers,

Kenny

Surprised TVV hasn't copied and pasted this from the UKFF already. :P

Copied and Pasted from the UKFF:

Tickets for SCW's Golden Harvest show, on April 12th, are now on sale.

I would also like to wish Conscience and Majik from NWA-UK Hammerlock all the best when they are over at the OVW Tryout Camp this month. Hopefully, their attendance along with James Tighe, will help to further enhance the UK scene's reputation abroad and, maybe, help us move on from last nights unfortunate events at the GWF show.

I was at the GWF show and it was good to meet Mo Chatra (yes, it happened ), Mark Sloan, Jake Roberts, James Mason, Doug Williams and everyone else, plus catch up with Andy Hogg and Iceman. The events, with regards to the ring, will never be totally revealed I'm sure. Let's hope it's a lesson learned, as Jon seems to have a lot more knowledge than Ryan Hewson EVER had with WrestleXpress. It was also nice to meet a couple of other UKFF'ers, such as Pick and Dan Ambrose.

---

All info regarding SCW's Golden Harvest event can be found at http://www.scottishcw.com

Cheers,

Kenny

Wait...oh damn!

Hey Lee,

I honestly can't say that I saw you mate, probably missed you when I was drooling over the Memphis tapes on the ECUK stall. The other problem would have been that I wasn't looking for you, if anything I expected you to travel with Andy Hogg or something...Andy decided to shout at me out of his car, I don't even get people doing that in Paisley. Well, there was the one time but how was I to know the Police only wanted to give me my wooly hat back.

Anyways, how many other people did you think would be wearing a Scotland rugby top and standing 6ft 5 tall? :)