GWF SHOW FARCE

mikebish2002

I resisted the urge to come on here and rant last night after returning home from a 2 hour round trip to see the GWF show last night. I thought I would sleep on it and see how i felt in the morning.

Well it is now 8.00am and i am getting ready for work, still very much pi**ed off with the whole thing.

I have alot of respect for Knox, Cashmere and Acid for what they did last night, they tried thier best to keep us entertained whilst the "ring was on its way". Looking back i do not beleive for one second they could get one in time from anywhere. Hell, we even offered them our ring from nearby Wigan (http://www.npwa.co.uk) but to no avail.

I have to feel a little sorry for John Farrer but at the same time, the fact that the most basic of elements for a wrestling show was not 1) put up the MORNING of the event and 2) did not have a contincency plan is beyond me.

He looked a desperate man as Farrer grabbed the mic and publicly tried to tie Jake Roberts into a verbal contract where he would agree to come back to do the show again. Very funny. I dont see this happening ever. Jake was extremley p*ssed off! You could see his face.

The CZW crew were visibly gutted and promised to come back with even more of their friends.

What gets to me this morning is that upon reading posts and replies on here regarding this, it seems YOU guys knew BEFORE the crowd in the arena did!

I sincerley hope Farrer can pick himself up from this and come back with a bigger and better show, however, sadly i do not see this happening any time soon, he lost s*@tloads of money last night, as well as reputation and credability!

Originally posted by mikebish2002

What gets to me this morning is that upon reading posts and replies on here regarding this, it seems YOU guys knew BEFORE the crowd in the arena did!

Thats was thanks to my incredible journalistic skills