TWO UKScene : Top 10 Wrestlers : GRAND FINAL!

Pabster

Who is the worst?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the worst?

• Jody Fleisch
    • Doug Williams

Hey,

After a few weeks, we are now down to the Grand Final of the TWO UKScene Big Brother Top 10 Wrestlers!

There has been a few suprises along the way but we ended up with the final three, we expected it to be. Jody Fleisch and Doug Williams survived all the round to reach the final.

So, who is the worst out of :

Jody Fleisch

Doug Williams

Cheers.

I voted for Jody Fleisch. As I said in the last round, Jody isn't the all rounder that Doug is. Doug is the best technical wrestler on the circuit, has a great character and is good on the mic. Jody is just a little bit weaker than Doug in those areas but Jody still is a world class talent.

Doug Williams for TWO UKScene #1!

Cheers.

sorry i voted for doug after much debate. at my first ever live uk wrestling show fleisch and williams were on the card and they were the two names i took away with me. but i feel that jody being more the high flyer no matter how many fans are in attendance he does his high risk moves which could shorten his career.

After much debate,im voting Doug the winner.I still think Jonny should of won:D but seriously Doug is fantastic,hes also(as i recently found out)very approachable!he always has a superb match,and his wrestling skills are just excellent!he is an awesome talent!lets not take anything away from Jody he is also fantastic,and as Adam says he does risk his body wherever he is!but im voting Dougy!:)

Jody Fleisch is voted off with 8 votes meaning DOUG WILLIAMS IS THE TWO UKSCENE'S TOP UK WRESTLER! Doug only received 4 votes so well done to him.

Thank you to everyone who voted, as it turned into another successful TWO Big Brother competition.

Maybe another Big Brother UK related competition will come to the UKScene Forum in the future.

Cheers!