Rhyno / The not-the-horsemen

Rudi El Fire

From prowrestling.com :

The rumors of Rhyno joining the unnamed Triple H squad featuring Ric Flair, Batista, and Randy Orton are in-fact true. Rhyno has received full medical clearance to return to the ring, and has been getting his timing back in OVW for a while. Rhyno is likely to debut on the RAW side as part of the team in the near future.

Personally I'm not quite sure what Rhyno is going to bring to the group; they already have a monster enforcer in Batista, what's adding Rhyno going to do except detract from the impact of both men?

I think its very stupid to be honest, cause Batista will embarass Rhyno with his size, and Rhyno will embarass Batista with his ability, thus making them both useless. They need someone to be the excellent wrestler of the group . Benoit would have probably been a good choice, but I'm sure Trips booked the group to all look inferior to him, meaning it will never get anywhere.

Guest Mafia Quan
There is a House show in Kalamazoo MI on Feb 15. The main event is Trips/Batista vs the all Michigan team of RVD/Steiner.. it only lists Rhyno as a "special apperance"

Actually, I can see the logic of them as a team.. just think of all the big money tag teams there've been in the past made up of two big powerhouses with poor mike skills.. there's been The Harris Brothers.. Kronik.. Bull Buchanon and The Goodfather..

Sounds great to me. Brilliant way to fully utilise two talented big men they've built up as singles wrestlers, I don't think.

Realistically, the only reason I can see them being paired up is that Vince obviously have a thing for big men and the chaps fits the bill perfectly.

But I'm not giving a toss about them because I'm so excited about Nathan Jones arriving I constantly mark out whenever Nathan Jones promo is being played!

Do anyone in here know where I can download Jones promos?