FA Cup 5th Round Draw

Tajiri

Well as a Man Utd suppoter myself I believe that Utd can beat Arsenal. It will be a good game though. I think the winner of Man Utd .vs. Arsenal will go on and win. As they are both the best 2 teams in the country at this present moment.

City are a good team but would have been better with Fowler, did you get him? Oh no! :D

Fowler doesn't want to ruin his legacy! He goes down as one of the greatest strikers for Liverpool, alongside Ian Rush, Billy Liddel, Roger Hunt and now Michael Owen.

Good luck with the Intertoto Cup in the Summer, Goldy. :xyx

Well who wants Fowler when Pauletta from Bordeaux(player of the year in France+top scorer!)wants to come to Maine Road!...and as for the Intertoto cup City won"t be in it,as we need our summer break!..although we may well be playing in the UEFA cup!!:D

Originally posted by Pabster

City are a good team but would have been better with Fowler, did you get him? Oh no! :D

Fowler doesn't want to ruin his legacy! He goes down as one of the greatest strikers for Liverpool, alongside Ian Rush, Billy Liddel, Roger Hunt and now Michael Owen.

LOL!!!!!:D

Hey Pab,i wasn"t agreeing with The Vulcanized One about Micheal Owen, but about prefering Annelka ovar Diouf!Owen is a nuisance though as he always scores against City!:D

Thanks for wishing Fowler well!,lets hope he dosen"t ruin his legacy!!..LOL!:)