Linkin Park (Not a good comment)

Joanne

Haven't heard the entire Reanimation album, but Jon Davis's remix is really really good, but then Jon Davies is God anyway so thats expected.

Really looking forward to Limp Bizkits new album too if only to hear Head.

"The Golden Age of Grotesque" should be about between March and May, at a guess.

Also look out for new albums from Soil, The Offspring (*cough* shite) and Cradle of Filth, as well as Guns and Roses and Nine Inch Nails, if we're lucky.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when slipknot started, they promised only 3 albums, but nothiing is certain and noone knows whether the next will be their last, i jus cant see them only doin one more.

i am soooo badly waiting for hell is for heroes' album to be released next week. the best ever band, with what will be the greatest release, in my opinion. and i got inmes today, what an album!

We're not picking on you (and I'm pretty sick of people thinking that we pick on them). We're just pointing out that your way of making opinions is like uncool to us cas like you have valid opinions, but you never back them up in writing and they just kinda look stupid. Thats all. Hell, you could have all the reason in the world to hate Cradle of Filth, but just saying that they are "poo" kinda looks stupid without back up and also makes you look kinda childish.

Thats all. Don't get all innocent victim on us. We're just upholding our opinions in our normal hostile fashion. :xyx

Anyway,back to the topic,Linkin Park's new album called "Meteora" is set to come out in March with the first single being, "Somewhere I belong"...........I just downloaded the track,its pretty good,they sound abit like Deftones to me :roll

Originally posted by PeteR Richards

Whilst we're talking about what albums we have/will be getting, I'd just like to say I'll be buying:

Slipknot: Iowa, Slipknot

KoRn: Life Is Peachy, KoRn

Ill Nino: Revolution Revolucion

tomorrow.

Nice choices. Both the Slipknot albums are quality and I suggest if you don't have it already to check out Mutter by Rammstein, which I finally got round to picking up yesterday. I think the second Slipknot album is marginally better than Iowa, but then there's not much in it. I also don't like the way that KoRn keep cropping up in these threads, because I still have wages to pick up and it will be the collective fault of all of you other KoRn lovers if a large chunk of my earnings mysteriously end up in HMV's coffers!

Oooh thanks for the recommendation, but as hard as I try, I just cannot enjoy Rammstein one little bit!

With Slipknot, it doesn't really bother me how good it is (cos basically it's just 9 people making noise), but the consistency of hard and heavy moshing tracks is very important, so both are equal. :)

Oh and spend the money on KoRn, it's worth it, just make sure you pick up the self-titled album!

I'm sorry, no disrespect to anyone on here, but I find your taste in music to be very, very BAD!

Linkin Park (as my brother would say, "They don't even look like a band!"

Slipknot, Korn, Inme, Limp Bizkit, Blink 182, AAARGHHHH kill me now!!!

Seriously guys, you need to listen to some FUGAZI - punk rock with intelligence! A novel concept. Or some White Stripes, The Music, even The Vines. There are better bands out there. Next you'll be saying your Avril (the anti-christ) Lavigne fans, oh God no....

Death to Nu f'n metal!

Originally posted by MillionLiraMan

and I suggest if you don't have it already to check out Mutter by Rammstein, which I finally got round to picking up yesterday... - ...I also don't like the way that KoRn keep cropping up in these threads, because I still have wages to pick up and it will be the collective fault of all of you other KoRn lovers if a large chunk of my earnings mysteriously end up in HMV's coffers!

Rammstein are fantastic and I'm currently in the midst of downloading a huge collection of their songs. Feuer Frei is fantastic. So mosh worthy.

As for KoRn, gotta get the debut album "KoRn" as it's easily the best album of the lot, closely followed by "Follow the Leader" (how ironic). KoRn has classic songs such as "Blind" (awesome to mosh to), "Faget", "Shoots and Ladders", and the easily best song on there, "Daddy", about a child, a father, and rape. "Follow the Leader" is more commercial but 'Freak on a Leash', 'Got the Life' and 'All in the Family' (duet with Fred Durst) still make the album fantastic. And make sure you keep the CD running to the VERY end as the hidden track right after track 25 (starts from track 13) is also fantastic, with a great dialogue to kick it off ("You wanna go to Taco?"). Life is Peachy isn't so bad but for a CD filled with angst, "KoRn" is so much better. Issues is definately more miss and match, and doesn't sound briiliant for it, although it starts off fantastic enough. And finally, "Untouchables" has some fantastic songs on there, but not enough to hold it up as the best yet.

Originally posted by Sasuke

I'm sorry, no disrespect to anyone on here, but I find your taste in music to be very, very BAD!

Linkin Park (as my brother would say, "They don't even look like a band!"

Slipknot, Korn, Inme, Limp Bizkit, Blink 182, AAARGHHHH kill me now!!!

Seriously guys, you need to listen to some FUGAZI - punk rock with intelligence! A novel concept. Or some White Stripes, The Music, even The Vines. There are better bands out there. Next you'll be saying your Avril (the anti-christ) Lavigne fans, oh God no....

Death to Nu f'n metal!

:mad Sas I thought you were one of the good people!

Linkin Park - I don't like them, but "They don't look like a band" - So there music's bad because of this? (I think it is, but that's not the point :P)

Slipknot, KoRn, InMe; four simple words: I like these bands.

Fugazi, whiney little bitches is my opinion of them, so hopefully I'll never have to listen to them again.

The Vines and The Music though - :xyx

And may Nu-Metal live a long and happy life (but hopefully heavy metal will trully come back and take over...muha)!

I think nu metal has had its run now. It is dying. As you can see from bands like sum41 and linkin park changing the genre of music they produce. i gotta agree with whoever spoke about the vines, white stripes and especially the music. did anyone c the music at leeds last year? they was v v good!