How are you today? 2011

Saz

Found out my ex is engaged (No not to her brother or the poster) and the weird thing is that I'm jealous. And yet I hate her, which means if I became like her or her victim, I would hate myself. Logically, then, I must want to hate myself.

You're a woman, aren't you?

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Canadians...

Anyhoo, my fun pack day has been full of driving to Scotland, yeah, not content with them getting 100MPH winds, muggins here has to drive there to pick his missus up for a party this weekend.

So imagine my surprise and delight that, whilst cruising at a massive 40MPH in torrential rain that has turned the road into a swimming pool, a gust of wind picks my car up out of the inside lane and dumps me into the outside lane.

It's fair to say it's been an interesting day.

Drove back from Scotland to a mountain of work, managed to get it done and then did some other things, just about to go to bed and more work gets sent my way, hence why I am up late talking on TWO...

Ah well!

:lol

OK, so I finally put in a pefformance I was happy with in the panto. In glorious panto tradition I did it by ignoring the script, improving with the crowd and surprising the girl playing the princess by smearing a cornetto on her face.

The tech team were in bits trying to figure out what to do whenever I was on stage...

Got paid from both jobs, so I've been spending ridiculous amounts. Was only meant to get a couple of presents for my mom and a new Xbox for myself, but ended up with new games, Football Manager 2012, Spotify Premium (living it large!), and a ticket to see Korn in March. Plus, I was meant to buy myself a present for my mom to pay me back for (so she had something to wrap) and I ended up spending £5 more on a whim for the Armando Iannucci Collection which I never knew existed until it grabbed my eye. £30 for 15 discs of Alan Partridge, The Day Today, Time Trumpet and The Thick Of It. So I may have annoyed her on that one.

Now I'm getting myself prepared for doing some online radio shows next year (using the former Radio 1 equipment at our local community station for pro sound) on Mixcloud, and have called in two favours with some industry pros - one is a voiceover who works at Jazz FM, the other a drivetime DJ on Heart - to make sure it a) goes well and b) improves my chances of making it a career. So 2012 is already looking positive. It has to, because 2011 has been f*cking sh*t.

I've broken up from work, been informed I have a job interview to become the new Supervisor when I return (which partially proves that hard work DOES pay off), have Halo Anniversary Edition in the Xbox ready to play, a freshly opened cold beer beside me, and a warm feeling in my heart.

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

:D

I went back to my horrible hometown in Fife and met with two old friends for some drinks and pool. Was a really ace time, great seeing those guys again and has put me in a nice Christmassy(?) mood. Even though I have to work tomorrow.

Oh and It's my Birthday on Boxing day as well, so my gran is cooking a fantastic meal. Yeah, times are pretty good just now.

Really quite drunk on beer, wine, liquor. Eaten a lot of food today, and am just about to tuck in to my cheese board.

Well, I say "cheese board". It's Jarlsberg, garlic Cheddar, Parma ham, salami, grapes, chilli jam, crackers, marg and a bottle of Chateaunneuf.

Merry Christmas TWO!

Cheers!

• Like 1