Talk Whatever Online is becoming Deadicated Fans! Forum restructure is under construction ×

How are you today? 2011

Saz

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I've been on a sabbatical of sorts from here for a while now, been so extremely busy with Joshua, it never stops! I's nice to see everything is plodding along as usual, familiar faces and new ones alike. Hope everyone had a good new year!

The snow may have long since thawed, but it's still so bloody cold, it probably doesn't help that my boiler is totally screwed :s.

My guide books arrived today and I have just ordered my Yen from the bank.

This time next week I'll be on Japanese soil, taking in the culture and spending loads of money.

I am particularly looking forward to Akihabara, the ninja museum, the Gyoza museum (Yes, they have a museum about dumplings!) and my Mecca, the Sony tower. Plus I will be looking into getting all the kitchen stuff I can't get over here (proper bone ginger scraper for one!)

Might even go for a scolding hot bath!

Pissed off at many things at the moment.

There is nothing outside other than ice it's unbelievable. The bus didn't come and the district insist as it's the first day back at school that there is no reason to dismiss school for the day.

And I fell flat on my arse. So here's me not going to college today.

I've spent the majority of today (since 6am to be exact) solely looking after Joshua.. With NO naps!

So I've been spending any free moments with this glorious piece of tech we call an iPhone, which is really proving it's worth right now!