Talk Whatever Online is becoming Deadicated Fans! Forum restructure is under construction ×

Do You Think You're Funny?

Paul

Do you think you're funny?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think you're funny?

Not 'do you have a good sense of humour', just do you think you can crack a joke? Can you make people laugh deliberatly?

I certainly think I'm funny, though its more of a pun based humour than a 'joke'. As anyone who has seen me and my brother on facebook can attest. :lol

can be at times, not really something someone should say about oneself surely that is an opinions of others?

If the question was 'are you funny?' I'd agree, but its not. The question is 'do you think you're funny?'.

Difference in question there old son.

I can be funny.

I almost always have something clever to say to make people laugh. I'm mostly funny to myself though. I'll say, or see, or think something is hilarious and everyone just looks at me and says, for example; "What the hell is you're problem, a church was just burned down!"

"So what." I reply. "It was only a church."

"It was during Sunday mass, you unfeeling bastard!"

I make a joke about God being a dick or something and laugh harder.

Something along those lines. I'm sure you get it by now.

I guess where Darkstar is pun funny(phunny?) I'm morbidly funny. I find humor in the most inappropriate situations/people/places, ect. People either laugh along with me or wonder if I've been taking my medication properly.

I'm told I am, but I don't really try to be. I don't really like jokes, or puns or anything like that, but, still people tell me I'm funny so I guess I am. Meh.

This. I don't think I'm funny at all, but people seem to laugh and they tell me that I am funny and very witty. Over the forums, I wouldn't say I'm funny at all.

I'm totally hit and miss. Sometimes I can be quite funny/witty/whatever, but quite often most jokes I crack are a swing and a miss.

I've got some of Maxxy's mojo going on too, where I find horrible things kinda hilarious?I just figured it's a defence mechanism to deal with grim stuff.

I can usually write funny though, like if there's a specific situation to be made fun of or something. I did try writing a comedy(ish) script, but I'm far too much of a wuss to attempt to show it to anyone other than my mates. They seem to like it, and think it's funny, but I don't know if that's just out of politeness?

I've been told I'm funny theres been times I've tried to make people laugh and it doesn't work then theres times and then theres times and I don't try and it works I'm not a puner its normally my odd observations or facial or body expressions that people find funny. But can you really judge if someones funny? I mean everyone finds different things funny 100 people could find your pun funny then 50 people hate it does that make you less funny because humor is based on opinion.

How much or less, someone is funny is entirely dependant on the audience of said person.

I have been funny. Other times, not.

Sometimes the humour is not understood and other times, not appreciated or in someone elses taste.

I think most people are funny though, regardless of whether it is intentional or not.