Just a quick word.....

HSM

I would just like to say how truly flattered i am by all the attention im receiveing as of late. Somebody is such a big fan of me that they have taken too pretending too be me. This person has gone too all the trouble of creating themselves an email address almost identical to my own and has been sending emails to people claiming that they are from me.

I had no idea i was so loved around here, I mean I know I was popular and everything and ive already had my fair share of forum stalkers and such things but for someone to go to all this trouble just pretending too be me is really quite flattering. I would like to say a very big personal thankyou to whoever you are for giving me the biggest ego boost i have had in a very long time.

Oh just one point tho, if you are going to send emails claiming that there from me it might be an idea to send them when im actually here rather than at work as it tends to make it pretty obvious that there not really from me. I mean come on if you want to be me at least do it properly.

Ok all sarcasm aside, whoever you are please get a life and should anybody recieve emails from the address Husim@Hotmail.com it is not me but merely some sad act who is claiming to be me.

Guest Mafia Quan

Im sorry.....

I am sorry HSM, I just want to be like you so much that I had to become you. The way that you... huh what is that.. you mean I want to be Inno... or was that Russ... aww hell im confused.

Anyways, for those who ACTUALLY have nothing better to do then pretend to be someone that your not, I condemn you to a life of being Kano Dudley

Well, this is going to make one hell of a 1000 post!

Rumor has it that you think it was me, so I'm here to just put a few things straight. Strangely enough I do have just a little bit more common sense than to pull a stunt like that, and quite frankly I don't have the time or energy to put into something like that. If I wanted to speak to my best friend, then I would talk to her myself instead of pretending to be you and e-mailing her. I really don't see the point.

Anyway, if you listened to your Bekie then you would know that at the time this e-mail was sent, I was sat in an exam, so unless I have some strange source of magical power, it kinda wasn't me. So you can keep the blackmail coming :) I wasn't at home to send the e-mail..the night before I was studying for my exam and I really don't have the time to be setting up e-mail accounts pretending to be you.

Infact, there's not actually going to be any blackmail from you because there will be no one left to tell. So lets see what I can say, *thinks* Right, lets start with this. I was studying for my exams because I'm still at school, I'm only 15 and a bloody smart 15 year old at that. Why lie about this? Because in a community such as this one you don't get accepted unless you are old enough and you generally get treated like Nicole. If you are really lucky like Draven then you manage to get involved with the mods and the boss, but that will only be because some of your opinions agree with theirs. If your younger and you have a different opinion, you will be told that your opinion doesn't matter (mainly in the chatroom). Nicole could go in there talking about how some wrestler was really cool, and even give reason why, but that will all be dismissed due to her being "a silly little girl". So that's why I lied, to hide behind a face which I knew I would manage to get by with. I could go into deep and meaningful conversation about how much I hate myself to back up why I did this, but I won't, if you really want to know then you can ask me yourself and if I'm close enough to you, I'll tell you. Loads of you already know this, and I would expect that the rest of you don't really care, but it's better coming from me than from a load of gossip which will be passed around like it has done on many occasions. To all of those who know me, I'm really sorry and if you want I will give you a better explanation on msn or something coz it's kinda personal. To everyone else, I dunno! See you later, Be happy, Go Mad *hugs*

Hahahahahaha thats great its like an episode of eastenders, she was only 15 O MY GOD no and i was going to marry her. Hmmm maybe im older than 15 as im typing this and at school? Mystery nah im on the school PC, anyways gals i dont really know u soooooooooooo i dont really care, but thankyou for making my laugh with that.

Guest Dean Douglas
Well since it's a time for honesty, I suppose that now would be the right time to tell you that I'm actually a 53 year old, cross-dressing, bisexual investment banker called Tarquin and I'm also chairman of the Anglo-Tajikistani Libertarian Party.

Jess, is the only exercise you get jumping to conclusions?

First it was The Gang telling everyone how TWO will DIE!!!! because all the Mods are power mad and will NEVER speak to anyone who isn't in blue. Then comes this gem...

Nicole could go in there talking about how some wrestler was really cool, and even give reason why, but that will all be dismissed due to her being "a silly little girl".

I don't care if you're 10 or 100, if you make valid points about wrestling, people at TWO will take notice of them. Where the hell are you getting these ideas from? If I had never been in the chatroom before, I'd think it was some hellish place where people who make valid points are bullied because they're not in their 20's.

The chatroom is not like that at all. No wonder the most people we get in at night is about 8 now, when these lies are being spouted.

Maybe you visit a different chatroom, but when I'm there, and people make valid points about wrestling, others reply, give their own input and generally have a conversation about wrestling. If someone talks about something that has nothing to do with wrestling that could be considered immature, then yes, maybe people will make comments. But people are not excluded from wrestling conversations because of age.

When Nicole (Sorry to bring her name up again, but she's perhaps the best example) will start talking about wrestling in a serious manner, I don't see anyone chasing her away because she's younger than some people are.

I don't know if this is to do with some other problem Jess, but your hatred for the TWO Chatroom is astonishing. Do you really have to stereotype everyone in such a negative manner? "Oh, she's young, let's ban her!!!!".

I'm sorry, but if you've got it into your head that everyone under 16 isn't welcome at TWO, then you're acting more like a 5 year old than a 15 year old.

I look forward to your rebuttal.

I don't actually have all that much hatred for the chatroom, and not once did "the gang" say that TWO would die. It was just a case of pointing out the bad things about this website because it had driven a nomber of people away. Then again, that's just an opinion and would you look at that, we backed it up and everything and your flaming :P You will get judge for being young, you have to try and prove yourself more even when your making a simple point. The way that some of the kids in there are treated is appalling. Now, whether you believe it or not it's true, ask people why they don't go in chat anymore, ask Nicole why she gets mad at people in chat and why sometimes she is fed up of the place. Either way, this has nothing to do with what this topic is about. If you want to argue about it then you email me to Husim@hotmail.com.. that was a joke by the way. You have my email address.

How sad and pathetic that you have to lie about yourself to be liked..... That is why this place is so scary... I wouldnt of guessed you were 15 in a million years (i thought bekie was about 13 anyway) No wonder pedofiles (i know it aint the right spelling) get so much success on the net.

I just love it when I get dragged into an arguement and people bitch about me while I'm at school unable to defend myself...pot kettle black you may say.

Oh and russ, many times I have spoke seriously about wrestling, especially the state of womens wrestling and many times russ shock horror you HAVE agreed with me, so I wouldn't start spouting crap about me.

And misty, everyone on the net has a right to keep themselves safe or to let there identity be unknown. I choose to tell the truth about myself 100% no exceptions. If Jess felt she needed to say she was 18, better for her, she was clever enough not to reveal she was still a kid and she was lucky enough to be treated like an adult. I've heard about your "photographs" Misty, and how there all different so don't go on about being fake on the net

**** OFF NICOLE im fed up you and jes and bekie and your stupid little gang. For your information ive given out about four pics and they have ALL been of the same person except the first one had latisha written on it because that used to be my nickname for the net so getting your ****ing facts right. ANd i was saying that its scary because people can lie about stuff on here like that and for all we know jess could be a bloody pedo thats what im saying and they take in innocent people like mark and its just wrong... you make me sick all of you