Relationships.

Joanne

Relationships are great, provided that the people invovled are completely honest with each other. Without honesty all you have is a bunch of false promises and shattered illusions.

When honesty is taken away all you are left with is pain and hurt.

Although thank god not every relationship ends up like that :D

Er, the longest relationship I've had, and laugh if you like, I really couldn't give a turd, was on the 'net!

Hmmm, my longest relationship in "real life" was about two weeks.

There's two girls at my school I could see myself having a relationship with. All the rest I have no interest in whatsoever (relationship-wise) so I just flirt with all different girls and look forward to the days when some girls will realise that the smoking hard-men don't make such great boyfriends afterall, then I might start caring.

Pete my man i respect u

U are in the same boat as me, u have the girls who think the guys who act hard and smoke after them. Just becuase they can smoke a god damed fag and walk like they are hard. Then they will soon come to there senses.

Anyways the longest relationship i had in real life was 3 years. Which was very good, gone down bank from there, but i get flirted by every day, just im to shy to do anything about it :( Put pete i know how u feel man.

Cheers Guys Pete U rule man, u think like me. Take that as a good thing or bad but u do. I know im some prick hates by most people but i got a good way of thinking and u seem to have it. Well done for being like me LOL

Originally posted by ......cjr......

Pete my man i respect u

U are in the same boat as me, u have the girls who think the guys who act hard and smoke after them. Just becuase they can smoke a god damed fag and walk like they are hard. Then they will soon come to there senses.

Anyways the longest relationship i had in real life was 3 years. Which was very good, gone down bank from there, but i get flirted by every day, just im to shy to do anything about it :( Put pete i know how u feel man.

Cheers Guys Pete U rule man, u think like me. Take that as a good thing or bad but u do. I know im some prick hates by most people but i got a good way of thinking and u seem to have it. Well done for being like me LOL

Ahhhhh I get ya matey ;) I think you're a cool guy too, just get a little confused sometimes. :P

i may be involved in one soon :)

anywho my view on relationships... well what (most of the time) attracts me to woman is looks (but my view on who looks cute/sexy/pretty is (nearly) guranteed to differ from you lot) but what makes me stay long term boils down to personality (and some other factors but i can't remember those now). if i wanna be in a relationship (long term)- it's with someone who a)likes me for who i am not what i am, b) she makes me feel happy and lucky to be with her, c)....well i haven't thought it out quite yet but in a nutshell she....no we should make each other feel good damn special to be with each other

me on sustaining relationships- i suck at that- but by god i've learned from my mistakes and promise that the next time i get in a relationship i will do better

yeah i hate the guys who act hard, do illegal stuff, cause touble etc that get (some) of the woman that you may fancy but hey what are you gonna do- it may be a message saying "she ain't the one for you" or "hey mabye she realise what a mistake she made and she'll see you as "the one" and be yours" hey maybe that will happen and if so, coo. but guys...don't wait to see that message appear as it's just like some guy drowning you in water and pulling you up for air just as you about to drown...torture to your heart.

hey maybe that's just me and some guys like HSM and grapple don't need to worry about that :D but i'm just telling ya what i feel

:note- gals reading this just change the she to he...but not when your quoting me :D...oh and some parts may contradict each other but it's 11:22PM- gimme a break :)