HIM

Guest **Bekie**

Originally posted by Joanne

Yeah HIM really cool Goth Band , I got all their albums.

OH MY GOD!!! I can't believe you just said that.. "Goth Band". Uhoh, please don't make me have to start a rant about how there is no such thing! If you could please explain to me what you meant by saying "Goth Band" then go ahead, and while your at it, please tell me you interpretation of the word "Goth".

While I'm at it, I think HIM are not so bad, I've heard better.

Ok when I said Goth band I meant it as being heavy metal genre and the fact of most of them actually being goths.

My view on a goth is someone that is a satanist that only believes in wearing dark colours... etc. I cant word it but I know what I mean.

Ok when I said Goth band I meant it as being heavy metal genre and the fact of most of them actually being goths.

My view on a goth is someone that is a satanist that only believes in wearing dark colours... etc. I cant word it but I know what I mean.

How much about this band do you actually know?! I'm not having a go, but I would suggest you look into it a little :P

You don't have to be a satanist to be a goth. Most goths are of non-religious faith, and don't believe in clothes that they wear or the colour that they bear, but the symbolisation from it.

Sorry, just thought I'd share that. Haven't heard "HIM" at all but might give them a shot.