Talk Whatever Online is becoming Deadicated Fans! Forum restructure is under construction ×

3-Hour 2010 WWE Draft Discussion Thread - April 26, 2010 from Richmond, VA

TPIB

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e317/wwecsh88/AWWEDraftLogo.jpg

Last week's edition of RAW scored a 3.1 rating, which is down from the 3.2 number the show drew the two previous weeks.

Venue

Richmond Coliseum in Richmond, VA

Confirmed Matches/Events

The 2010 WWE Draft

RAW & SmackDown Superstars To Be In Attendance

Unified WWE Tag Team Championship:

ShoMiz © Vs. The Hart Dynasty

Bret Hart To Dub ShoMiz As "The Greatest Tag Team In WWE History"

WWE Extreme Rules Fallout

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e317/wwecsh88/A2010WWEDraft.jpg

Edited by TPIB

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Michael Cole is HORRIBLE! Stop saying the wrestler in the ring's catch phrase like you're a f*cking nine year old marking out in their front room, it just sounds so ridiculous.

All this show has been booked and performed perfectly fine, but fun is in the negative, so I have to point out that the commentary is terrible. Just terrible. They all sound like they just don't want to be there, they sound like they don't even particularly like, or care about wrestling... which is probably the case.

I am pleasently surprised that CM Punk is staying on SmackDown. I'm also happy that Kofi is coming. I'd love to see him feud with Dolph Ziggler.

And believe it or not, I'm happy to see Big Show as well. I enjoyed him in his last run on the brand, and hope he turns back into what he should be, which is not a second-rate tag team comedy man.

You realise that this suits him better than being face, right?

That, and most people want him Heel than face anyway...so it's not so bad

Then they should have brought him back as a heel instead of a quick turn. I'm not a fan of quick turns, I hate when guys fllip flop back and forth alot over their careers, its stupid.

Good wrestling show with lots of pretty good matches.

Smackdown got raped as it pretty much always does in these shows, losing Edge, Jericho, Morrison and Truth and getting Big Show, Christian, Kingston and is Swagger still on Raw?

So most of their top stars leave and no champion. Well hopefully this means pushes for Kingston and Christian and more focus on Punk cause they have like Mysterio as a top regular and that's about it.

Either way the draft looks very lopsided but if it means pushes for a fair few people (which is desperately needed) then the next few months TV could be interesting.

Swagger moved exclusively to Smackdown last week/ two weeks ago when he faced Orton anyhow which was a bit wierd to do it then rather than waiting for the draft.

EDIT: he states it 4:33.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SYndYhIx7M&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SYndYhIx7M&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by Laffy

To RAW:

John Morrison

R-Truth

Edge

Chris Jericho

To SmackDown:

Kelly Kelly

Big Show

Kofi Kingston

Christian

Supplmental Draft on WWE.com at 12 ET/5pm GMT

As you can see, SmackDown got ass-raped again in what was a poor draft. 4 picks each only, and now RAW is loaded with Main Event talent.

Dave was gold last night though, I did read a couple hours before he's staying on for a few weeks, until the next PPV then he's done

Raw is looking better now. Heel Edge and Jericho, no HHH, no DX. If R Truth got rid of his soul destroying "music" he'd be bearable. Also if they changed Morrissons gimmick he could go somewhere too. His gimmick is nonsense now. Fire Michael Cole and never let Striker anywhere near a microphone again and were laughing. Also these ****ing guest hosts can piss off too.

What on earth?! I enjoyed most of the show but the draft picks so far make no sense to me. There are way too many big names on RAW now, how are any of the mid-carders gonna get a push with so many others already at the top? And what about Smackdown? I suppose it depends on who else gets drafted, but I don't see any of the big names being announced over WWE.com. I was so convinced that Orton was going to Smackdown.

I'm undecided about Jericho being drafted. It was definitely the biggest surprise for me, especially after Edge went but I want to see Jericho in the title picture and that doesn't look likely seeing as there's already Cena/Batista/Sheamus/Orton/Edge. Also maybe I'm just a bit slow, but I had no idea that was supposed to be a heel turn for Edge until I read this thread.

Also, why why why did they break up MizShow? It was way too soon! I was looking forward to a proper MizShow/Hart Dynasty feud. Miz would be great on his own but again I think he might get overshadowed by the others on RAW. And who are the Hart Dynasty going to defend their titles against now? The tag team division was my favourite part of wrestling when I was growing up, I don't understand why they don't seem to care about it.

I'm looking forward to seeing how this works out but it's just not looking good at the moment.