Do we get points for NXT Programme?

Demonix

I'm in two minds about this one. If only a few wrestlers are going to appear time and time again then that would favour the people that picked them. So it wouldn't be fair to everyone else. But in saying that, I have no idea when the show comes on and who's involved, so if most will appear on different episodes then why not go for it.

I totally didn't take into effect that ECW was being canceled before I made my picks, so if this show gets me some points then fine.

Id keep it in, its still going to be a wwe wrestling show. I can forsee People moving back and forth from this show in the future anyway, it seems to essentially be ECW under a more sensible name.

Buut the first show hasnt aired yet so I dont know for sure.

Id also add the NXT wrestlers as choices once we get to do the swap.. Im pretty sure Justin Angel, and Bryan Danielson are going to get big pushes at least.

Coming from someone who would have just made 20 points tonight, I say don't include NXT in the scoring. All the superstars will already be on either Raw or Smackdown, so if someone gets lucky enough to have 1 or more picks on the NXT cast then that would give them an unfair advantage over other users who weren't so lucky.

• 1 month later...
I dont think NXT should count. yes, it's a WWE program; however, you're looking at every single NXT rookie and/or pro getting points on every single episode. It will skew the stats. Plus, it might just get scrapped come October anyways due to SyFy changes. I think we should wait until the fate of the show is decided or until it becomes more of a wrestling match than reality show.

• 2 weeks later...