Character Announcements 2010

dsrchris

Since no-one else has done it, I thought I'd make a new one of these for 2010 and start it off.

Lucian's got a new finisher. It's MVP's "Drive By Kick":

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Except Lucian uses his left foot, and it's called the "Ghetto Blaster" as a tribute to Bad New Brown.

I figured Jones needs an "out of nowhere" knockout move, so yeah this is it. Expect to see him hit it from anywhere, as it doesn't necessarily need the opponent down on one knee. If Lucian can step up off anything to his opponent's head height (turnbuckles, announce desk, backstage table), then he can hit the move.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Roko is going to gradually return to the more piratey version of himself that was lost sometime halfway through last year, therefore back to piratey talk, scottish slang, his scabbard will be seen more often, and new music will be on the way. :)

EDIT: And what does PDA stand for? :lol

Public Displays of Affection.

You guys are a bit cheesier, lovey-dovey compared to, say, DC and Angel who are really SSSEEEEXXXX as a couple.

So you guys show your affection by holding hands, hugging, reassuring each other and general togetherness... it's not in your face.

:lol

Ever thought of using this move as a set up to the Ghetto Blaster, Chris?

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RANscR3GP6Q&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RANscR3GP6Q&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Doi does it and then, like in this video, bounce or stagger up to a knee and then get hit with the Barakate Sliding Kick, which is like the Drive By but without the step up (he just goes right through them instead).

Edited by Evil Gringo

Ever thought of using this move as a set up to the Ghetto Blaster, Chris?

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RANscR3GP6Q&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RANscR3GP6Q&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Doi does it and then, like in this video, bounce or stagger up to a knee and then get hit with the Barakate Sliding Kick, which is like the Drive By but without the step up (he just goes right through them instead).

I like the principle of it, but I'm trying to avoid the Barakate Sliding Kick as it's a helluva a lot like the sick kick that Jay's using for Bell at the moment.

I do like the setup for it though, and it's given me a great idea of how to get it into a PTP match at some point in the future! :D

Thanks man!

• 2 weeks later...

Rockefeller is, as of last week, the (self declared) Interim Champion. It doesn't mean anything to anyone, other than Paul Heyman, who thinks it's the most important title EVER, but no one else is taking it even mildly seriously. Rockefeller however thinks it's SERIOUS business and legit title, and declares it as such.

Also, anyone feel like recommending some moves? I'm going to get rid of a few of my signature moves, and need something to replace them with.

Rockefeller is, as of last week, the (self declared) Interim Champion. It doesn't mean anything to anyone, other than Paul Heyman, who thinks it's the most important title EVER, but no one else is taking it even mildly seriously. Rockefeller however thinks it's SERIOUS business and legit title, and declares it as such.

:lol

I've always liked when wrestlers invent titles for themselves. Lot's of comedic potential right there.

BTW, I need help with making a video tron for Drake. I saw Deadman's video and loved it. Sure, it has lots of parts of biker Taker etc... but the intro with the tombstone and the lightning is freaking ace.

btw, this is my music.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

nope, but i guess you use the move. what about dragon sleeper into a cutter? then charge Sick kick?

edit but it gives me an idea ;)

Well, it's actualy a top rope inverted super-plex, which is basically the same thing as a reverse bulldog, only from the top rope.

And Drake's finishing move is the RKO. :lol

Also, anyone feel like recommending some moves? I'm going to get rid of a few of my signature moves, and need something to replace them with.

With the title situation, you really need to do an over-elaborate segment where Johnny Rockefeller, completely straight, reveals a new title belt.