The last film you watched? 2010

Saz

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Watched The Fall on the weekend. Absolutely beautiful film - every single frame is a work of art - seriously, you could hit pause at practically any point and hang the image on your wall. The story's very simple but very well told.

I have watched a few films lately

Vampire Sucks Its no classic but if you can see the twilight series for what it is eg sh*te this takes the piss out of it just enough,

Social Network Loved it really good film and make me think of facebook better considering its roots, JT as shaun parker? he acted it ok but i didn't buy him in the role he is too good looking to be a geek and i seen pictures of the matey and no. but great fil

Paranormal Activity 2 meh it was ok pretty like the first on 90 min film wih 5 mins of interesting stuff the story was a plus as it linked to the first one

Dark City, the directors cut version on blue ray. What a strange, strange film.
I adore this film; it's been one of my favourites for a long, long time. Alex Proyas, the director, was also the guy behind The Crow.

Paranormal Activity 2

I found it much the same as the first one, which is to say, not great, but it just about held my interest. The problem is with the idea itself, its a catch-22: to be realistic enough, it has to be boring and everyday enough to seem realistic, but to be entertaining as a movie, it has to be...not boring. It walks the line.

I will say though, that I really liked the way it tied into the first film, it was creative and made both the movie and the prospect of more sequels more interesting.

Paranormal Activity 2

I found it much the same as the first one, which is to say, not great, but it just about held my interest. The problem is with the idea itself, its a catch-22: to be realistic enough, it has to be boring and everyday enough to seem realistic, but to be entertaining as a movie, it has to be...not boring. It walks the line.

I will say though, that I really liked the way it tied into the first film, it was creative and made both the movie and the prospect of more sequels more interesting.

best part about it

or CGI way before
And?
Finally got around to District 9, loved it from start to finish. I hope they make the sequel.
Blomkamp has flipped between having the follow-up as a sequel or a prequel, with the latter being more likely, at least when it was last brought up at the turn of the year.