Talk Whatever Online is becoming Deadicated Fans! Forum restructure is under construction ×

The last film you watched? 2010

Saz

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just finished watching the new Harry Potter on DVD with DC and Richard. Had to acquire a new copy (that is, buy one, swop the disks, take the dodgy one back and get a refund) as the copy bought for me was all green and fuzzy. All better now!

Here are the cinema films i have watched over the holidays

Avatar first viewing 5/10 second 6/10

Sherlock holmes 8/10 i though this would suck as nothing like the orginal but it didnt and was very goof

Nine - 8/10 Daniel Day Lewis at this best, great film with a great cast

What happened to the morgans 6/10 not bad hugh grant being hugh grant

So i a watched 5 films in two weeks and maybe another one tomorrow not bad for 13.50

I dont blame you! Well I came onto this thread to write about the last film i watched and totally forgot xD

I just watched Saw IV because i havent seen it in ages and i really need to give Saw V back to my friend seeing as ive borrowed it for over a month now lol! I liked it, spent most of the film hiding behind my hands as there was so much gross stuff in it lol but yep i enjoyed it!

Watched a few movies recently.

Lolita (Kubrick's Version) - I loved it. Not in a pervy way. Just a great constructed story.

Frost/Nixon - Again loved it. Frank Langella is brilliant in that movie.

The Godfather Part 1 & 2 - Second is better but I understand once again why they are so highly regarded. Pacino is outstanding in Part 2.

Vertigo - Jimmy Stewart is easy to watch and so is this great wee movie.

Had a little bit of a movie-fest (as is the norm after Christmas) and, in the last few days, have watched Drag Me to Hell, Harry Potter 6, The Wrestler, End of Days, I tried to watch Happy Feet and, at the moment, I'm watching the remake of The Hitcher for shits and giggles.

Was having a sh*t shift in work today and so decided to watch as much of Sherlock Holmes as possible.

I had seen ten minutes and had been very let down by Downey Jr.'s performance - however now having easily watched half of it, I admit I was too quick to judge on my first glimpse. He's still the f*cking man... the banter between him and Law is great throughout.

My one BIG thing about the way whoever wrote it has written Holmes the character... m'thinks they've watched quite a bit of House (who is openly based on the great detective)...

I unfortunately had to go do some work just as the plot properly picked up (good thing or a bad thing ?) but I'm definitely going to go see it now.

Edited by JobberJoe

watched Harry Potter 6 last night. I've not read the book since it came out so i'm not gonna say how faithful an adaptation it was, but i thought it was really bad. Just didn't seem to go anywhere, and the entire end section was cut out, which made it feel really unfinished!

watched Harry Potter 6 last night. I've not read the book since it came out so i'm not gonna say how faithful an adaptation it was

and the entire end section was cut out, which made it feel really unfinished!

:lol

watched Harry Potter 6 last night. I've not read the book since it came out so i'm not gonna say how faithful an adaptation it was, but i thought it was really bad. Just didn't seem to go anywhere, and the entire end section was cut out, which made it feel really unfinished!

It's actually a lot more faithful to the book than I expected. And really if you read the book, I think you'll "get" it a lot more.

Last movie I watched was Rocky III - Mr T owns that film.