Come Dine With Me

Paul

Anyone else watch this show? I think its one of the best things on TV. For those who dont know about this show, its simple, 4 or 5 people take turns to host a dinner party and they score each other in secret. At the end of the week the winner gets a grand.

Some of the stuff has been brilliant, the woman who fell asleep and her guests had to cook for themselves, the woman who had food delivered through the window rather than cooking, a snake having a shit next to someones plate... brilliant. :lol

Right now Im watching a Welsh woman being a d*ckhead and doing the annoying nationalist crap that some people do. We get it, you're form wales, get over yourself. Grrr. :lol

Dave Lamb is great as has been roundly agreed. He got that gig on Moving Wallpaper where I thought he really shone too (although I only saw the first series). On your post JC, are you sure that was Dave, as they have had a stand in guy for a tad too, mainly for the daily episodes.

You couldn't pay me enough to get me to do that show! used to watch it most days but have drifted off it in more recent times.

I do remember the women who went to sleep, she was high on something I am sure of it, and left the guests to do the cooking, I am suprised she got as high marks as she did, I am wanting to say she got 9 but could be wrong

Maaaaaaan, I do love some Come Dine With Me.

When there's a whole weeks-worth on one after the other, and you sit down just to watch the first while your having food cause you got a whole evening of work to do. Suddenly nine o'clock and you've done nothing, but are so glad that the stupid stuck-up b*tch came in second thanks to the very last vote :D

That feeling can't be beaten.

The narrator is the best thing on the show.

Could have sworn I seen an episode once were he wasn't actually trying to be funny. Wasn't cricket.

Its the first series where the narrator dosent try to be funny. I watched them on 4od. Its amazing how much the narration helps the show actually i think, i didnt enjoy those episodes anywhere near as much.