Undertaker **May contain SPOILERS**

joejericho

Originally posted by jungmuta

Right I'm about to announce a spoiler.

Raw will be on Monday, I know it hasn't happened yet, but that's the rumour through the grapevine.

Oh please.

Do not be absurd... Everyone knows that it was a spoiler.

If for instance they opened the show saying "The Undertaker is here..." Then fine it's not a spoiler, but if he came down during the main event and interupted the match un-announced then it would be a spoiler to tell everyone that he is coming back at a certain time.

To make it more simple for you, the way the thread was titled was a spoiler, simple. It was also my call to make, when changing it, and if you do not like my decision... Tough.

Ooh, handbags at dawn..

This does seem rather a fuss to make over what was more an expression of anticipation rather than an actual spoiler.

Many of the posts I see around the web marked "spoiler" for shows which are yet to be aired anywhere amuse me greatly, as they often turn out to be a stream of spurious logic based on some inconsequential detail of the poster for a house show in Deleware, which is never mentioned again after the show airs and the "spoiler" turns out to be complete dog poo.

I do understand the importance of not ruining peoples' viewing unduly, but good grief, cry me a river. It's like if posts like this didn't exist you'd have to invent them.

"Hooray, we're going to see The Undertaker tombstone Stephanie McMahon through Al Wilson and Dawn Marie's wedding set" would be a spoiler (if such a thing actually happens.. guess you'll have to wait and see whether I made that one up or not). "I hear the Undertaker is going to return this evening" is not a spoiler.

Thankyou Rudi.

If what thing said is a spoiler, then I guess we aren't permitted to talk about anyone who is injured returning, as saying he is coming back soon, is going to spoil future shows, with the knowledge that whoever will be back soon on one of the shows.

It's a rumour enough said.