Undertaker **May contain SPOILERS**

joejericho

Can't say i'm over joyed and it's ment to be the start of the dream feud with A-Train. I haven't been fan of Taker since 98 and I really lost what respect I had for the guy with the way he acted during the InVasion angle espicialy in that SummerSlam 01 cage match, for a "locker room leader" he certainly has a funny way of helping talent in the ring or is all the no selling and burrying of guys just them "paying there dues".

As Tajiri said, it isn't a spoiler at all as the show hasn't took place yet. It's aired live tonight in the US.

I presume Joe got the news from Meltzer :

wrestlingobserver.com : The TV preview lists a feature on The Undertaker as well.

Those TV previews aren't accurate all the time anyway but it's more than likely he'll show up sometime before the Royal Rumble as WM is coming up.

Cheers.

It's as much a spoiler as an actual spoiler in my opinion. I don't read rumours like that which are practically spoilers, and I think people should have some decorum when going about posting things like that.

I mean, when it comes to Royal Rumble, I don't want to know a rumour such as 'Austin has been re-signed and will most likely take part in tonights Rumble'.

I'm guessing Undertakers return is meant to be a surprise to fans, therefore, this is surely a spoiler!

Firstly if you are going to SPOIL someones waching can you please post... ** SPOILER ** instead of the actual spoiler as a name please

Secondly its funny that WWE have just reported that Taker is still having time off. Also he hasnt been pimped to death on any of the shows yet. You know JR loves the taker and hasnt mentoned him once.

Also that poster on Rajah seems more than a little dubious imho

However we have a US forum for talk about recent events, perhaps if more people posted stuff in there then it would get busier... but because a lot of us dont want to know stuff we dont go there.

Try posting in there and see what response you get and see if you can get people posting.

Edited by mwnn

I don't know what Kam or anyone elses feelings on this are but I don't see why the US Forum cannot be changed to a name like Spoiler Forum. I for one don't have Sky so I would often check spoilers and I often forget that the US Forum is now a glorified results forum. A change of name could do that forum good and it could also keep spoilers away from the main wrestling forum.

It isn't confirmed. It only came from Meltzer saying, a TV preview says there will be a feature on the Undertaker. Those TV previews aren't that accurate anyway as I said earlier on.

If you class this as a spoiler, every rumour you read, hear should be classed as a rumour as they aren't confirmed.

Yes, Undertaker may appear on SD, but if you think about this, it isn't a spoiler really.

Originally posted by The Crippler

I don't know what Kam or anyone elses feelings on this are but I don't see why the US Forum cannot be changed to a name like Spoiler Forum. I for one don't have Sky so I would often check spoilers and I often forget that the US Forum is now a glorified results forum. A change of name could do that forum good and it could also keep spoilers away from the main wrestling forum.

I totally agree with that. Cos the US Forum is just used for posting spoilers and results these days, so the name change seems a sensible thing to do.

Agreed. I put forward to Kam that we should change it to the Spoilers Forum, and have me lead both this forum and the spoilers :D

But I think he thinks spoilers will still leak out onto this forum. Ain't that what leaders and mods are there for?

But in fairness, agreed with Cripp... something I've known for a few months now

I edited the title of this thread out of respect to others who may have not seen it already. JoeJericho in the future you must not post the spoiler in the topic title. Being from the U.K you know full well what, and when a topic will be considered a spoiler.

I am in full support of changing the title of the U.S section, as it is only used for posting spoilers anyhow.

Well the thing is that he said it as if it was the gospel truth and he didnt give credit (i thought it was a wwe preview) and also i would rather have not known about it and waiting until smackdown to watch and find out, surely therefore by the way he posted it, its a spoiler.

It was a rumour, I'd hardly call that a spoiler. I mean we all know he is coming back, thus have we spoiled it ourselves by knowing a man who was injured, is actually returning from injury?

Right I'm about to announce a spoiler.

Raw will be on Monday, I know it hasn't happened yet, but that's the rumour through the grapevine.

Oh please.