WWE UK Signings November 2009

sarahrko

Meet WWE Stars

Hi just wanted to let you all know, The Miz and Melina will be at Borders Bullring Birmingham, on Thursday 12th November at 3pm. This event is strictly ticketed, tickets costs £5.00 but for that you get £5 worth of slam attaxs or power chipz. so tickets are non refundable as you are buying slam attaxs or power chipz and tickets come with them.

Every person who comes needs a ticket. For more info please contact the store.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cool, your daughter will have a great time, i was 7 when i went to my 1st one and i loved it!!!! cant wait for the casket match woohoo.

Also for those going to sheffield, last time i looked it was scheduled

DX & John Cena vs Randy Orton and the legacy, but now its scheduled as

DX & John Cena vs Randy Orton, Chris Jericho and The Big Show

only found out at 245 that matt hardy and beth signing at whsmith notts got the last two tix for me and my daughter as they had sold out but security gave me 2 so greatful to him for that, i told my daughter to speak normally as they normal people she did i couldnt speak lol great night the deadman rocks as ever

Got in no problem. Was rushing throught the Bullring to get there before it was too alte with my little brother trailing behind. Was about to jump on an escalator when something caught my eye, CHRIS frickin JERICHO! He was reading one of the maps with his wife and I was the only one who seemingly noticed him till people noticed me staring and realised its him. Didn't approach him as he looked busy and he has a bit of a reputation for fan incidents.

By the time I got to the end of the queue to see Miz and Melina, I wasnt too excited since I'd been waiting an hour but it was so awesome. Was allowed to pose with Miz's belt and told how heavy it was. He said that what he thought the first time too. Got high fives from the both of them and my No Mercy 2008 poster signed, which is now signed by about 8 WWE superstars and divas. Both were great and very nice to fans.

But still way more psyched *** I got see Chris Jericho :P

Found out on Twitter that I missed Kofi Kingston and Mickie James by minutes at Nandos :(

Got in no problem. Was rushing throught the Bullring to get there before it was too alte with my little brother trailing behind. Was about to jump on an escalator when something caught my eye, CHRIS frickin JERICHO! He was reading one of the maps with his wife and I was the only one who seemingly noticed him till people noticed me staring and realised its him. Didn't approach him as he looked busy and he has a bit of a reputation for fan incidents.

By the time I got to the end of the queue to see Miz and Melina, I wasnt too excited since I'd been waiting an hour but it was so awesome. Was allowed to pose with Miz's belt and told how heavy it was. He said that what he thought the first time too. Got high fives from the both of them and my No Mercy 2008 poster signed, which is now signed by about 8 WWE superstars and divas. Both were great and very nice to fans.

But still way more psyched *** I got see Chris Jericho :P

Found out on Twitter that I missed Kofi Kingston and Mickie James by minutes at Nandos :(

Chris Jerico is a nice guy got a piccy with him and the miz is wicked im a big fan lol highlite for me this time was shaking HBKs hand in the lift and blaming him for pressing the wrong button so funny good times thou lol :lol