Christmas Telly

Latino Reheat

So far, i've been very disappointed with the schedules this year, i've only really watched -

Only Fools And Horses special

Thunderball

Double bills of Bo' Selecta on E4

Never Mind the Buzzcocks

Christmas Shooting Stars on BBC Choice

Shrek on sky movies

Family Guy

100 best videos of 2002 on MTV2

To be honest, thats a piddling amount of TV (I usually watch days more) and at Christmas aswell !

There was something in the paper the other day about the exact number of repeats on the 5 standard channels this Christmas, but for the life of me, can't remember.

I watched Fools and Horses and really enjoyed it.Some people ive spoken to,reckoned it wasnt very good,but i thought it was one of the better xmas episodes ive seen,a thumbs up from me!,apart from that ive only watched soaps,and more soaps!and Jeff Stelling today!

I watched the Family Guy Christmas special which was funny enough but nothing great, a few Simpsons on Christmas eve and Cruise of the Gods which was OK but a little disapointing But I have really got into The Office repeats on BBC 2 at nights seeing as I never saw the 2 series first time around.

I know it don't say alot for the TV schedule this year but the "Friends" repeat on channel 4 yesterday was the show that made me laugh most over the xmas period, it was the one where Ross, Chandler and Rachel were trying to get Ross' new sofa up a zig zag staircase, Ross screaming "PIVAT PIVAT PIVAT" over and over had me in stiches.

Originally posted by Shaggy

I know it don't say alot for the TV schedule this year but the "Friends" repeat on channel 4 yesterday was the show that made me laugh most over the xmas period, it was the one where Ross, Chandler and Rachel were trying to get Ross' new sofa up a zig zag staircase, Ross screaming "PIVAT PIVAT PIVAT" over and over had me in stiches.

Ha! That one is class. Chandlers keeps looking at him oddly as if to say "WHAT THE HELL IS PIVOT!?" and then does so at the silliest time. :P

To answer your question Skull we don't get "A Christmas Story" over here, certainly not 24 hours straight anyway, I've personalluy never seen or heard of that film, although TCM (Our version of TNT) might have shown it at some point, but I never check that channel as it's generally crap.

All I watched was Eastenders, Alister Macgowans Big Impression and of course Only Fools and Horses which was a classic episode.

It started off slow, but as soon as they went to France and Trigger came out with one of his classic lines in the Hypermarket, it was laughs all the way and everytime that immigrant said "GARY" I nearly wet myself.

Other than that i've been watching the DVD's which I got, and I've still got a Back To The Future marathon to go. :)

Originally posted by PeteR Richards

Ha! That one is class. Chandlers keeps looking at him oddly as if to say "WHAT THE HELL IS PIVOT!?" and then does so at the silliest time. :P

i agree with you reheat too, that episode is great the way he shouts Pivit is well funny.

Edited by The Genetic Jackhammer