Best Movie death **POTENTIAL SPOILERS**

Anime Otaku

I always liked Robert Muldoon's death in Jurassic Park.

Moving quietly through the jungle, tracking a Velociraptor, he pauses and painfully slowly eases his gun into position. He smiles, this is too easy he thinks.

He's right. There is a snort to his left, and a second raptor pokes it's snout through the foliage and bares it's razor sharp teeth. "Clever girl" Muldoon mutters, as the raptor lunges at him pins him to the floor and begins to tear him apart.

I can't watch that death the same way these days as I know everything about it is just so wrong with regard to what Raptors actually looked like/how they killed :lol Edited by Nemesis Enforcer

Grrr, daft lad has youtube wrapped the link to the vid rather than the embed code.:lol

I will sort it in a minute.

Seems the videos are disabled from embeding, so just the links are there.

Edited by Paul

I won't post a video, because it's just horrific, but I've always been a huge fan of the famous, "JEEEEESUUUUUUS WEPT!" death in Hellraiser.

Ever since then, I can't stop saying "Jesus wept!" in than weird, stretched out voice every time I come by some minor inconvenience.

I won't post a video, because it's just horrific, but I've always been a huge fan of the famous, "JEEEEESUUUUUUS WEPT!" death in Hellraiser.

"I am the way!"

I liked the death scene in Hot Fuzz. The one where the steeple was pushed off the church and onto the reporters head.

Gore galore!

I liked the death scene in Hot Fuzz. The one where the steeple was pushed off the church and onto the reporters head.

To be pedantic (hey, it's the Entertainment Forum after all), that wasn't a death scene, as it didn't kill him. :P

That really freaked me out. I can take a lot of gore, but that one really made me wince.

To be pedantic (hey, it's the Entertainment Forum after all), that wasn't a death scene, as it didn't kill him. :P

That really freaked me out. I can take a lot of gore, but that one really made me wince.

Wrong scene Johnny me boy. I was talking about the one at the fair or carnival, what ever the hell that was. Not the one at the end of the film.

That scene in Hot Fuzz was pretty nasty. Not strictly a death since the victim was already dead I think plus I actually think they ran away before rekilling her, but what about the "Chuck it" bit in Shaun of the dead and the part when Shaun's step dad dies. Also the bit in the Winchester with Shaun's mum.

Wrong scene Johnny me boy. I was talking about the one at the fair or carnival, what ever the hell that was. Not the at the end of the film.

Ahhh, you mean the one with the priest? Sorry.

Yeah, that was cool. I actually preferred it to the Omen one, which, I'm assuming, it was a reference to.