Things you done as a child; That you remember today.

Ruderz

I remember, when I was a child....

I found TWO chat room. :P :lol

Logged on as ScotsmanMarty. Met the originals, (fiona, Reno, nimf, etc) waited MONTHS till my b-day before signing, to the forums.

Ahhh good times. :)

The night of the Brit awards when i was 14 i discovered that i could have "special" time by myself.

I remember a lad called John having a number 2 in his pants in year 3 at primary school.

I remember getting changed for PE in year 4 and becoming aroused by the girls getting changed.

I remember having Hepatitis A as a 8 year old.

I remeber having the shit kicked out of me aged about 12 by a kid who just last week was sent to prison for 7 years.

I remember coming 2nd in the year 5 sack race at primary school.

I remeber my friend Andrew being attacked by a postman on his paperound one Saturday morning.

I spent my early child having to check all shoes, pockets and beds for these horrific, f*cking, nasty beasts.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EiZs0MRRsN0&hl=en&fs=6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EiZs0MRRsN0&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

It's okay though, because, not only do they hide in your stuff, but once found, they'll jump out at you, run around at like, literally, 10-15 mph and they scream. SCREAM FOR F*CKS SAKE!

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

God I hate those things.

Edited by John Hancock

It's okay though, because, not only do they hide in your stuff, but once found, they'll jump out at you, run around at like, literally, 10-15 mph and they scream. SCREAM FOR F*CKS SAKE!

They'd have some competition from me with the running and screaming, if one jumped out at me. Yuck.:eek

I found TWO chat room. :P :lol

Logged on as ScotsmanMarty. Met the originals, (fiona, Reno, nimf, etc) waited MONTHS till my b-day before signing, to the forums.

Ahhh good times. :)

And we're glad you finally arrived too Rudie.:xyx

Then there was the time when I wondered how hot a cigarette lighter in a car was and put my thumb against it, that was another hospital jobbie.

I did that to now i know that am not the only one but must say it was in a really old truck and did not believe that it was really going to be hot well sure as the heck it was

I spent my early child having to check all shoes, pockets and beds for these horrific, f*cking, nasty beasts.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EiZs0MRRsN0&hl=en&fs=6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EiZs0MRRsN0&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

The guys in the first video couldn't sound more like redneck hillbillies if they went and learned how to be redneck hillbillies and Redneck Hillbilly University. :lol
I did that to now i know that am not the only one but must say it was in a really old truck and did not believe that it was really going to be hot well sure as the heck it was
Yeah, I did that as well. I went out for the day with my uncle Duke in his truck during the school holidays and tested how hot the lighter got by using my thumb. It blistered up straight away and hurt for a few days afterwards too.

I remember watching all the late night Channel 4 shows when I was about 13 - obviously with my parents in the next room I used headphones and watched it on my Sega GameGear TV tuner thing (remember those?) Incidentally I watched a football match on it once, very interesting as you can't see the ball on a gamegear screen!

I nearly drowned trying to impress a girl when I was 12 (Despite not being able to swim, I dived in the deep end) It was horrible, I was standing on the bottom looking up hopelessly - luckilly someone came in and got me!

Spending all morning making a wrestling ring with ropes in my mate's garden (out of old clothesline) and having a Royal Rumble (and being eliminated first :roll )

Also nearly breaking a mate's leg with the figure four leglock. Seriously you shouldn't try it at home :)

Pretending to be Shawn Michaels in same wrestling group - I had the mannerisms down to a T. I could even do an enziguri and Sweet Chin Music.

Glad I'm not the only reasonable young idiot out there!

Add me to the list of idiots who have touched a cars cigarette lighter.

When I was younger (after all, I'm still technically a child) I ended up booby trapping my house home alone style.

I hid under a pile of coats in the cupboard under the stairs, and fell asleep. When I woke I left the cupboard to find my parents talking to the police, they thought I'd got out of the house and run away/wandered off.

I emptied a whole tin of paint over my bedroom carpet, luckily I was having new carpet the day after.

Going down the motorway, I was in the back with my nan, whom should of been keeping an eye on me, when I somehow pull the handbrake up, nearly causing us to crash.

Apparently, when I was 2, I pick pocketed some guy in the supermarket, and then my dad put it back in his pocket - all without him realising.

Also in the supermarket, I'd wandered off and got two bottles of washing up liquid, then opened them and run down the aisle. No one noticed except my parents and few other by standers.

I could go on all day.