Family Tree

The Joker

my gran has the family that goes back a few hundred years. I pretty much am a descendent from English and Irish. Also found out from it that me and my sister aren't the only twins in the family, there's actually a few and some say may be generic (think thats how u spell it :lol).
Twins run in families, they always have. Often it's every other generation, sometimes every generation. Usually on the male side of the family since the sperm decides a lot more in regards to baby ness.

Does anyone know a site to search old birth/death/marriage certificates and buy them online? I havent come across a decent one yet. My friend has searched up my greats but it does take a few days to find something, so I will keep you lot posted to what we find.

Does anyone know a site to search old birth/death/marriage certificates and buy them online? I havent come across a decent one yet. My friend has searched up my greats but it does take a few days to find something, so I will keep you lot posted to what we find.

I don't know about the certificates themselves, but you can buy census's on CD which have the same information.

freebmd.org.uk has helped me out alot, it has all the old registers of Births, Marriages and Deaths.

Then I write it all down on my family tree at ancestry.co.uk hoping to find information, which is has done. Now all I need to do is let my help know what I found and hopefully I can get further with it.

Anybody who had a relative which died in WW1 or WW2 can search them on http://www.cwgc.org.

Can anyone tell me where the district Ross (UK Only) is?

Plus does 'Lavinia sound like it has foreign heritage involved?

Also I will be posting my finds soon so you can check them out.

My Family on my dads side made this book that goes back like 500 years of all our family members and when he passed it was given to me and look at it from time to time but that stuff is crazy but your right it is alot of fun to find out where you come from