Your dream job

Saz

A Pro-photographer working in sports, Formula 1 or a variation of motorsport, some of the finest sports photography there is is motorsports. Get to see the world from sat on a wert and windy hillside on the isle of Mull in Scotland watching a bunch of amater rally drivers risk their life, through to Melbournes Albert Park in sheering sunshine as Lewis Hamilton, Felipe Massa and Fernando Alonso fly round at 170mph with their arses barely centimetres from the tarmac.

Like Al said there is much more to it, there is a reason Phil Hellmuth has so many more winners bracelets then anyone else and its not down to luck :lol

you have to be good to win the big bucks, but if you were just doing it as a hobby I bet a basic understnadning of the rules and a good poker face will help get you some winnings.

It keeps changing, first i wanted to do something to do with graphics like web design, then it went onto something in travel and now i am edgeing onto start training to become a professional wrestler. I think thats honestly what my dream job would be especially if i made it into any of the two top companies.

If it wouldnt be that, id love to be able to sing like christina aguilera and become a succesful singer/dancer.