How are you today? 2009

Red05

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, her best friend gave us the green light and said "Ask her before I change my mind" so I took the plunge. Not the first time i've asked, but first time I've got an answer lol.

Errrr, what? Her friend gave you permission to get together?

School closed again.

Good day topping off Xmas shopping once and for all, bar the travel situation. Thanks to a dumping of snow, took me 3 hours to get home for a 30 minute journey. Bloody Scotrail then dumped me and Shawn at Lanark station, promising us taxis - which they were told wouldn't be coming because of the snow. No information, no help, no f**k all - in minus temperatures with 8-10 inches of snow!

If it wasn't for some random bloke offering a lift to me, Shawn and the other guy left, we'd still be there now!

Motherf**king Scotrail are c**ts of the highest order.

*sigh* everyone is finding a significant other to spend time with this Holiday. I'm like the only one of my friends who is single - even my normally single friends

Adam will be on duty lots over the holidays, so it's hit and miss for us. His schedule is a pain but we work around it. I'll see him Christmas Day and on Boxing Day we're going to his mom's for dinner. I really hate going out around Christmas anyway, too many nutcases on the roads.

Chances are I won't see DC from tomorrow morning until Monday if he's working (which he's supposed to be but may not). Also my older 2 are away so yeah, slightly sucky. Improved by the fact I'll be at my mums and it's warm there :lol

Still knackered after a busy day yesterday - sat in my pyjamas as Richard is STILL in the shower...

Such a banging headache, went on an all day drinking sesh yesterday. Been seeing a guy on and off for rougly 6 weeks, mainly because he pics me up and drops me when he wants, and I saw him last night when I was blasted and ended up sobbing infront of everyone in a packed pub. Oh well. Its christmas now :)

A little pissed off because my step dad made a fuss about going up to my Grandma;s at our normal time (re the last 8 years) claiming he wanted to up later for not other reason then he wants to, so we're going up about 2 hours later then normal. Trivial argument and caused friction, but what would Christmas be without either of those

Totally exhausted. Up last last night and up early this morning opening gifts. Now trying to help my kid hook up his new laptop and then cooking Christmas dinner for Adam and Joel when Adam gets home. Oh yea Christmas is such a relaxing time of the year.

But the bonus is that I'm wearing my new Snuggie. I love my Snuggie, it's the only thing I asked for this year and I got two.