Video/Youtube Stuff

Paul

Windows Movie Maker is not actually the worst tool you can use, sure the effects are fairly basic but if you want to edit clips to music you don.t really need much more. I made a minute long montage with text that is timed to words in a song from scratch having never used it before and it took me about 90 minutes to complete.

If that's all you need then like Omegore said, you can't go wrong with Movie Maker. I think it should already be installed in your computer, finding it can be like trying to find Gary Neville scoring a goal but it's worth it.

I once used it to splice together several clips of NASCAR cars flipping all over the place and it turned out OK-ish.

At first, it can be disorienting but take your time and have a look around and you'll be editing clips together no problems.

If that's all you need then like Omegore said, you can't go wrong with Movie Maker. I think it should already be installed in your computer, finding it can be like trying to find Gary Neville scoring a goal but it's worth it.

I once used it to splice together several clips of NASCAR cars flipping all over the place and it turned out OK-ish.

At first, it can be disorienting but take your time and have a look around and you'll be editing clips together no problems.

Welcome back Peter K, your first post in over four years and your giving sound advice too. Movie Maker is easy enough to play around in and *should* already be on any newish system.

• 2 weeks later...