did u hear rico......

The Genetic Jackhammer

The whole show seemed to have alot of messed up moments some of which could of been very serious mainly Rey getting caught in the ropes and RVD catching HHH in the throat doing the Frog Splash.

If Jeff has lost his passion for wrestling you would think he would get out before he breaks down even more or causes serious injury to himself or another worker, one thing that really stood out from the opening match was how un-ready Rosie and Jamal are.

Jeff Hardy messed up several spots,although i enjoyed his swanton bomb.

The womens match had quite alot of missed spots too,but this is the problem when we get used to seeing edited shows.apparently Trish was crying after her match as shed broke the mirror they were gonna use(shes probably worried about having seven years bad luck!:D),no seriously i thought theyre match was better than expected.

Guest The Game HHH

I was shocked about that incident myself he racked the match i really do think Rico should face major punishment for what he said shouting it out like how stupid can u get?? Rico never liked him anyway BIG MISTAKE!

Fire him!

i watched the repeat last night and apart from jeff hardy bouncing off rosie although i have to say he did try to cover it well by doing the splash. the rico incident, jeff definatly deserves to get some slack although at first i thought it was a fan shouting :D. as for the womens match, it wasn't that bad apart from a slighty blown bulldog.. and trish not watch where she put her feet (btw i really liked the prematch skit with victoria and the mirror) although someone said u could hear charles robinson saying the mirror was broken but i didn't.

Yeah Jeff did screw up the run the rail/clothesline spot, but then again, a lot of spots were messed up in that match. Someone said a fan grabbed his foot but I'm not sure if that's true or not.

Rico and Jeff were both to blame fo the moonsault spot, Jeff for being so forgetful but perhaps Rico even more so for being so unprofessional and screaming at Jeff right in front of the camera. I like Rico, but that totally ruined the match for me, all attempts at realism were wrecked there.