What roster trades would you make?

Peter

As you can see, the rosters are pretty uneven, with Smackdown having Benoit, Angle, Eddie, Chavo, Edge, Brock, Rey, Matt Hardy etc. and a solid undercard whereas Raw have Jericho, HHH (unfortuneatly), RVD, Kane and Booker T as their only main event talent. Furthermore, the Raw undercard is full of pointless stars who do nothing. Smackdown have a strong undercard and set of main eventers, where Raw is very weak in both departments.

I was just wondering what trades you would like to see happen, which would benifit both programs. I would like to see some trades between the undercards, with all the cruiserweights being on Smackdown, all women on Raw for their respective divisions, and the main event scenes being more evened out. Also, Raw need some more people for their undercard, although it is looking to be more positive now they have Batista, Maven, etc.

Post what trades you would like to see happen. :xyx Thanks

I'd like to see Storm, Test and Regal on Smackdwon(although Storm and Test have already switched sides once) in return for Rikishi, Albert and Edge(just so he can reform the E n C tag team, although this time both spend more time in singles competition than tag).

OK, I would trade....

Albert for Christian

Big Show for Jericho

Undertaker for Van Dam

Al Wilson for Hurricane

and...

Stephanie for Bischoff

I know, I know, then RAW would be the worst show ever, but at least SmackDown! - without all the dead weight - would rule even more!

Originally posted by Sasuke

Stephanie for Bischoff

LOL i was gonna suggest that but a) i didn't have a complete list and b) i get enough heat at Yahoo wrestling chat

anywhoo- my list is

Hurricane for Mark Henry

D'von for Jeff

Godfather for RVD

Smackdown needs a big name, who has drawing power. Yes it has fantastic matches but the ratings aren't upto much.

RAW has name power but the matches suck. If they could mix the two needed for SD, the ratings would improve.

You're looking at a Rock/Austin/Goldberg for SD - if any return or sign.

SD could be helped out with a new day and time maybe a Wednesday night? So it could avoid Friends, ER and Survivor.

RAW could do woith some crusierweights to liven up the show a little.

Archived