• Pulp Fiction
    • Schindler's List
    • One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
    • Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back
    • Casablanca
    • Shichinin no samurai
    • Other please specify

12 Angry men.

Get over that its black and white and find a film that has character progression better than any other, a film with real emotion, a film that makes a damned great point about life (both now and when it was released).

Not my favorite film, but probably the greatest in my eyes.

Weekend at Bernies II... or, more seriously, Bride of Frankenstein.

If a movie could take it from just one scene, then, IMO, True Romance's "Sicillian Scene" should win hands down.

Are those seriously the top 10 films on IMDB? Yowzers. Although I don't have a problem with 'The Godfather' at No. 1, some of the rest are...interesting, to say the least.

'Once Upon a Time in the West' is my own personal favourite (this week at least) so my bias towards it (and indeed great Westerns in general) may cloud my judgment somewhat but even looking at it, if I can, from an objective viewpoint, it is a tremendously well made film with everything from the soundtrack to the casting to the editing all top notch.

Bar Clint, there isn't anyone better as the leads in a Western than Henry Fonda and Charles Bronson. John Wayne can eat it.

Jesse James meets Frankenstein Daughter, Its a old low budget movie but I watch it over and over again probably not the greatest movie ever but It is my favourite movie ever. Out of that list I would have to say Pulp Fiction, I only saw it for the first time last week and was blown away by how awesome it was!.

Pulp Fiction, its just so damn cool

I prefer Reservoir Dogs, but I do love Pulp Fiction. Tarantino is one of my main influences and one of the reasons I want to be a director.

I voted Empire Strikes Back. To me, not only is it the greatest film made it's also my personal favourite.

Animalympics....

Wow! Didn't know anyone else remembered that film! USed to love that when I was a little 'un in Scotland - my memory tells me it was on TV regularly but I think that's wrong. Maybe we taped it.

No idea what the greatest movie ever might be.