Talk Wrestling Online Community Newsletter 186 - February 3rd 2008 - The Late Edition

The Great Ahmar

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Honest truth, I'd just say "ignore them". Like when Russ used to lay into Jayden and I'd never get upset over it, and I'd just tell Jay to let it slide (and he did, in fairness - don't think it bugged him too much). I appreciate that it was "harsh" to Laf, but you'd think that she was suicidal judging by her posts saying she's considering leaving the site (she won't, by the way - it's a bluff) and if you take the internet that seriously, then you should probably take a step back anyway and re-evaluate. Sure, I love TWO but I wouldn't feel like leaving the site just because someone said things about me. Christ, I've had everyone from HSM and MachoTw*t to Fill and countless others try to attack me in the past, and you just ignore it, fight back or wait for them to screw up and laugh.

Ok, so I'm more lenient to Wolv and Moobs because I like them, but still - I can say on my own accord that I'd never let the site to get THAT far into my psyche that it makes me upset.

With the utmost respect, I would never find my enjoyment of TWO affected due to your decision to stay, leave, be happy or be upset.

Why is it people say this? Why is people saying things online any different to them saying things to your face?

Stop looking for sympathy.

Stop being a prat.

I really don't know if the probe was the best part or the replies. Voted 5.
Not as good as your post then, Unknown?

I really don't know if the probe was the best part or the replies. Voted 5.
Maybe you'd make your mind up easier if you knew that your partners sold you out.

That's right Bub, both Wolverine and Moobs said that it was you that posted the big rant that got deleted. In fact, Moobs, the poor mite, was being branded a traitor last night because of it.

Great group you've got going on there. One squeals to Darkstar (that would be Moobs) and the other spills to Becky first chance he gets.

Still, it's only words?

It's not a hunch when you've been told direct who it was, lol.

Whoa! My home dawg Craig got banned? What is the world coming to? First the Patriots loose to the Giants last night and now Graic gets banned. THE APOCALYPSE IS UPON US!

PS: Yeah, Wolvie and Moobs said quite a few harsh things, that I don't particularly agree on but that's their opinion. They aren't a 100 dollar bill to be liked by everyone. And people saying that they might leave the site because of things like this just make me laugh. I mean, for crying out loud.

J-Rock is one of the best heels since Drake Rush damn you!

Thanks for the props, DAWG!

Big man to say that now :roll

It's hardly a change in my sentiments. Those have been my feelings on the matter since someone decided to be a man and post "anonymously". The entire rant was hilariously pathetic and to have it attributed to Craig doesn't change my opinion, only confirm what I suspected.