2007 Winners

Kam

* Quiz League

Congratulations to Max who is the 2007 Quiz League Champion :worship

Dont forget the new Quiz League starts with the Royal Rumble PPV (January 27th!) with our new Quizmaster (announced soon!) :xyx

To see the full leaderboard and previous winners can be seen at the bottom of the page HERE.

* WWE Prediction League

Congratulations to Slim Jim who takes over as the WWE Prediction League Champion :worship

* TNA Prediction League

Congratulations to OMAR DAYS who becomes the 2007 TNA Prediction League Champion :worship

I'm hoping to have our new prediction system ready for the Royal Rumble but it may take a little longer!

As always you can see a full list of previous winners on the: Winners page!

Lets not forget the Community Award Winners also! :xyx

Lets hope the rest of you losers can learn something from these WINNERS! :xyx

Why you gotta be hatin' playa? This is a time of celebration for the winners of TWO. Which includes not just WWE Prediction winner Slim Jim, not just Quiz League winner Max, and not even just the TNA Predicition winner, you OMAR, but the members of Half Man, Half Amazing. We pulled off the greatest come from behind victory in the history of wrestling team quizzes, and for that, we should be recognised.

Congrats to everyone, especially to me.

Why you gotta be hatin' playa? This is a time of celebration for the winners of TWO. Which includes not just WWE Prediction winner Slim Jim, not just Quiz League winner Max, and not even just the TNA Predicition winner, you OMAR, but the members of Half Man, Half Amazing. We pulled off the greatest come from behind victory in the history of wrestling team quizzes, and for that, we should be recognised.

Congrats to everyone, especially to me.

If I can get a Holla, Holla, Holla I might forget about it. But still I hope that rule is killed quicker than Jeff Hardy's title push!

Me and the rest of Half Men, Half Amazing should get an award for our impressive Survivor Series team victory.

Although i was only a spectator to that magnificent feat, i agree it was indeed impressive and deserves an award.

Also congratulations to all the winners