Talk Whatever Online is becoming Deadicated Fans! Forum restructure is under construction ×

WWE Dream Matches

TPIB

I make one of these threads every now and then. I figured it was time to do another one. Only this time, I'm going to focus on current WWE Superstars rather than any wrestler against any wrestler. Here's a couple of mine (whether they've occurred or not):

The Undertaker Vs. Shawn Michaels (Great Match for WrestleMania)

Mark Henry Vs. Big Daddy V (Not really a dream match, but it would be interesting)

Triple H Vs. Shawn Michaels (Possibly a friendly rivalry type of thing, as they haven't really done that before)

Hogan vs Austin

Hogan vs Cena

Not something I'd personally like to see, but Hogan vs Batista is something that hasnt happened which might be something.

I dont think there are really any dream matches that only involve current WWE roster members, because they can happen anytime. A dream match should involve a person who isnt there who might come in and work, IMO.

Here is a few off the back of matche I would have liked to have seen or see now if they were still in WWE

The Hardy Boys vs The Rockers

HHH against Lesnar

Mr. Kennedy vs. The Rock

Bret Hart,Chris Benoit,Chris Jericho,and kurt Angle

Mick Foley v Raven v Sabu all in their primes in a hell in the cell or maybe even a barbed wire hell in the cell we all know those 3 guys could pull it off. would be an unforgettable instant classic.

The Ultimate Warrior v The Undertaker

dudleys vs LOD

Batista vs Goldberg

Bret Hart Vs Ricky The Dragon Steamboat

CM Punk VS Chris Jericho

Here is a few off the back of matche I would have liked to have seen or see now if they were still in WWE

The Hardy Boys vs The Rockers

HHH against Lesnar

Mr. Kennedy vs. The Rock

Bret Hart,Chris Benoit,Chris Jericho,and kurt Angle

Mick Foley v Raven v Sabu all in their primes in a hell in the cell or maybe even a barbed wire hell in the cell we all know those 3 guys could pull it off. would be an unforgettable instant classic.

The Ultimate Warrior v The Undertaker

dudleys vs LOD

Batista vs Goldberg

Bret Hart Vs Ricky The Dragon Steamboat

CM Punk VS Chris Jericho

If I'm not mistakes Bret/Steamboat is on Bret's DVD.

The Original Shiek v. Cactus Jack.

extreme elimianation chamber between chris jericho vs bret hart vs kurt angle vs edge vs chris benoit vs shawn michels

Dean Malenko vs Eddie guerreo vs Chris beniot vs kurt angle vs Bret hart vs Chris Jericho in a submissions match

RVD vs. Shane McMahon-Extreme Rules

If I'm not mistakes Bret/Steamboat is on Bret's DVD.
I am going to have to look this up on my dvd i have not seen it in a while.

I actually kinda like the idea of Jeff/HBK.

I really can't find Jeff entertaining anymore but I know a lot of people have been really impressed with him and got back into him now that he's been back in the WWE. There was a time he was "the next HBK", so it'd be interesting to see that angle play out and the two eventually feud, my only concern is that Jeff's basically nowhere near good enough to pull it all off but it could produce some entertaining stuff.

I liked the Warrior/Taker feud back in the day, it was my last real memories of Warrior's great WWF run before he disappeared for a while.

I can't think of dream matches with current guys as everyone wrestles so often that it's mostly all been done at some point, but off the top of my head I wouldn't have minded seeing some of these feuds play out if the relevant guys were at their peak...

Warrior Vs Goldberg

"Crow" Sting Vs Undertaker

"Crow" Sting Vs Raven

Ken Shamrock Vs Kurt Angle

Cena vs. The Rock

Hands down, no other match means sh*t to me, although Cena v Foley could be fun if Foley had his working boots.

Although if we had dream matches of all time, 2007 Cena vs. 1991 Sting would be great, just to see two guys built of the same stone going at it.

The Original Shiek v. Cactus Jack.

extreme elimianation chamber between chris jericho vs bret hart vs kurt angle vs edge vs chris benoit vs shawn michels

Why would you use an Extreme Elimination Chamber for a match between those guys? They aren't known for their extreme nature of for being proficient with weapons. Surely a standard EC would suffice.

If I was booking an Extreme Elimination Chamber, then it would feature (in their prime) Balls Mahoney, The Original Shiek, Taz, Tommy Dreamer, Raven and The Sandman.

As for my dream match of all time....Samoa Joe (2006) v Taz (1996/97).

In my infinate boredom at work yesterday, I drew up a dream card of wrestlers in their prime. Here it is:

1) AJ Styles vs. HBK

2) Trish Stratus vs. Fabulous Moolah

3) 6 Man Hardcore match

Mick Foley, The Necro Butcher and Terry Funk vs. The Original Sheik, Sabu and Abdullah The Butcher

4) Kenta Kobashi vs. Harley Race

5) War Games Cage match

nWo (Hall, Nash and Sean Waltman) vs. DX (Triple H, Road Dogg and Billy Gunn)

6) 3-way TLC match

The Dudley Boys vs. The Motor City Machine Guns vs. Mark and Jay Brisco

7)John cena vs. Hulk Hogan

and I'd probably throw in an Iron Sheik and Santino Marella promo together.