Reality TV hits Talk Wrestling Online

Pabster

Hey,

If you were a TV Producer and had to pick a TWO member for a certain reality show, which member would you choose? Which member would suit the format of each reality show? Would you pick someone crazy for Big Brother or someone who displays intelligence in their posts at TWO to take part in The Apprentice?

Make your picks now -

Which TWO member would suit (bearing in mind their posting styles);

Big Brother :

I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here :

The Apprentice :

X Factor :

Strictly Come Dancing :

Thank you.

• Like 1

Big Brother: I don't know for this one, you don't need to be an interesting person to win.

I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here: Miss T. She'd enjoy living in the wild, i'm sure. ;)

The Apprentice: Nicole. Try telling her she's wrong on something. :lol

X Factor: Don't know for this one.

Strictly Come Dancing: Christof

Big Brother :Ray as he can make friends and wind people up at the same time.

I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here : Chachnian Rebel he would make good tv time and also the bush tucker trials would be good.......

The Apprentice :Beltmark knowlege on belts, Hogan etc would be good

X Factor :Inno and Darkstar from the music thread and TWO Meets I can see they like singing and music.

Strictly Come Dancing :Antihero as he would like the shirts oh and Miss T

Big Brother : Darkstar - Good at defusing arguments and shares my love of 80's toons which would be good to hear someone on BB talking about :P

I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here : Beltmark - Stuck in a remote jungle it would he great to see how long it was untile he started areguing with others :D

The Apprentice : Popsi - Good knowlage and doesn't get over the top in arguments keeps a nice cool head which is needed in this kind of show :)

X Factor : Ray - Not got any real reasons for this choice but could laugh at him as Cowell laid into him I guess :lol

Strictly Come Dancing : Draven Cage - If he dances anything like his posting then it should be fun to watch :lol

• Like 1

Wowser, a Pabster thread!

Big Brother : Nicole. She can be very cool one moment and then explode in anger the next. The entertainment in seeing her lay into a Jade Goodey style moron would be great.

I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here : Beltmark, it would be fun seeing him tutor Ant and Dec about why Hogan is more over than they are.

The Apprentice : Popsi, same reasoning as Mr Enforcer.

X Factor : Saz, the guy has an amazing voice. I have heard a lot of good singers from this forum, but Saz eclipses them all.

Strictly Come Dancing : Hmmm, I think Weeski would be the person for this. Im fairly certain she would have the strength and grace neded to pull this off.

Big Brother : Darkstar - Good at defusing arguments.

Really? Since when? Boy you missed some fun then. :lol

• Like 1

Big Brother : Pabster. Nowhere to run and hide under the cameras. I wish TWO had the same facility.

I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here : Saz is probably the closest to a "celebrity" here, which is enough for ITV to hire him.

The Apprentice : Nicole, for reasons already given.

Strictly Come Dancing : Dave7g. The way he dances around the rightful criticisms of TNA astounds me every time.