myfootballclub

TsuMirren

Oh you bunch of sad poo pooers! Yet, you'd all gladly pay £35 just to be part of a national debate on drugs use in wrestling...wouldn't you, eh, eh, eh, I thought so!

In all seriousness though, it will be interesting to see what does indeed happen. They're currently in talks with 4 clubs, 1 in Division two and three in the Conference...at least I think that's the order. Put it this way, it's no more hair brained than the other sporting scheme I got involved in and that was an absolutely rousing success...a financial disaster for me, but a rousing success for everyone else involved. :) At least this one is only £35 though, doesn't require a bank loan and won't leave me with a knife between my shoulder blades.

• 2 months later...
all these league 2, conf teams need to look at where the problem is. the wage bills and poor crowd attendances. if they all were to go part time and pay smaller wages, ie what the players are actually WORTH! they wouldn't be in debt in the first place!! There is IMO no need for league 2 and conf teams to be full time. The difference between non league clubs from conf south/north, ryman/unibond and southern leaue and league 2 and conf is nothing. Edited by stevehayes2005