WWE's New Development Territory Champ

Guest The Great Ahmar

Guest The Great Ahmar
Harry Smith won a 21 person battle royal last night at the new Florida Championship Wrestling's event held at the Dallas Bull in Tampa' date=' FL to become the Florida Championship Wrestling Southern Heavyweight Champion. Smith is the son of the late British Bulldog Davey Boy Smith.[/quote']

Nice...

Edited by The Great Ahmar

Guest The Great Ahmar
It would be nicer if he was called up already, it's only about a year overdue.

Maybe if he wasn't green as grass he would.

Guest dpddave
Ive heard plenty of wrestlers say in interviews that Harry is more than ready for the main roster already... Edited by dpddave

Guest The Great Ahmar
Ive heard plenty of wrestlers say in interviews that Harry is more than ready for the main roster already...

He could be on the roster now granted, but his greenness would really be highlighted. Also he is extremely generic at the moment that he wouldn't make any sort of impact. Let him work on his character down in Florida while learning more and more about the WWE Style and Talking.

To be fair the WWE main roster doesn't need him now. They have enough bland floundering midcarders, with no character and nothing to separate them from anyone else.

I'd rather Smith get a proper chance, than just being thrown to the lions and forgotten about/sent back to the developments a few months later.

Guest Dave7g
He could be on the roster now granted, but his greenness would really be highlighted. Also he is extremely generic at the moment that he wouldn't make any sort of impact. Let him work on his character down in Florida while learning more and more about the WWE Style and Talking.

I swear you could be talking about Lashley there.

Guest Jimmy Redman
I swear you could be talking about Lashley there.

Except Lashley looks, and is now starting to wrestle, like a machine. And Lashley is booked as a let-the-pain-do-the-talking machine. Very different. And with Lashley, the talking is already improving, which will help him. He's already a maineventer without it.

Except Lashley looks, and is now starting to wrestle, like a machine. And Lashley is booked as a let-the-pain-do-the-talking machine. Very different. And with Lashley, the talking is already improving, which will help him. He's already a maineventer without it.

He's starting to work stiffer and more believably, but he still sounds like a scorned 12 year old boy... and he's always going to be either doe-eyed or again like a petulant child.

Guest Jimmy Redman
He's starting to work stiffer and more believably, but he still sounds like a scorned 12 year old boy... and he's always going to be either doe-eyed or again like a petulant child.

Yes, but again he doesnt need to speak much for his character, its all about the flexing and the big moves. I just think its difficult to compare Lashley to those bland, stuck-in-the-midcard guys.

Yes, but again he doesnt need to speak much for his character, its all about the flexing and the big moves. I just think its difficult to compare Lashley to those bland, stuck-in-the-midcard guys.

True ture, with a good manager, and plenty of time practicing his glare in a mirror I wouldn't mind wathcing him at all.

Guest Jimmy Redman
True ture, with a good manager, and plenty of time practicing his glare in a mirror I wouldn't mind wathcing him at all.

Hehe exactly. The glare being more important than the manager I think. He doesnt really need one at the moment, his character hardly needs to talk, and when he does its now passable. But he definitely needs to get angry.

Guest Chriscare
It would be nicer if he was called up already, it's only about a year overdue.

He was called up, don't you remember his Raw debut, clearly it wasn't good enough, didn't have the right anger in his face

Guest DarkMatchJobber

WWE have called up workers who are too green for the main roster plenty of times over the years (Sylvain,Dupree,Morgan,Idol Stevens,KC James etc...) and that will never change because they hope at least one of these guys will connect with the audience and become the next big thing.

I think mid-twenties is the best time to call somebody up because by then you'd think they'd be mature and be able to handle a prominent position on RAW,Smackdown or ECW (insert Orton joke here).