Fire Pro Wrestling Returns PS2 English version

I dont know if anybody has heard of this game, but its f'n awesome! Its a Jap import, but I've patched my version to play in English. This will only work with people who have a chipped/modded PS2 or who have a flip top with Swap Magic.

Best wrestling game EVER!!! You can create your own rings, over 800 roster with like 600 custom save spots. Every move and taunt in the world.

The game is flippin SWEEET!

Here are some videos:

£10 delivered.

PM me.

When you first play it, its tricky, once you get into it after an hour or so, its f'n awesome. Its so addictive and once you fill all your edit slots and have hundreds of wrestlers and fed rings, its even better.

Rick Rude and the Rude Awakening > everything else :lol

Oh, and although it kinda looks like it has small graphics like a Mega Drive or SNES, thats not the case. YouTube does this game no justice. The wrestlers are HUGE and the graphics are awesome when you get this thing playing on a big screen TV.

Edited by The Beltster

Rick Rude and the Rude Awakening > everything else :lol
The first video (the WWF Battle Royal) looks so much fun, and the great thing is the fact it doesn't look like it's been created by the user, it all looks authentic.

Yeah man no doubt, being able to load the actual logos into the game on the ring and having such thorough create-a-wrestler capabilities makes the game look and feel like its all legit and not created user edits.

I have so many classic 80's and 90's WWF guys on my roster with various WWF oldschool rings its like playing an old WWF arcade game, but with tons of moves lol. Its great.

• 2 weeks later...