Forums are under active construction. ×

Greatest RAW ever?

Guest mrkennedy

Guest mrkennedy
I thought RAW was amazing last night the best in a very long time. What do you think the greatest episode of RAW is ever?

Guest FreeSpirit
I thought RAW was amazing last night the best in a very long time. What do you think the greatest episode of RAW is ever?

Sorry Darkstar, I've decided to reopen this thread, as the highlighted bit is a pretty reasonable question asked by Mr Kennedy, and doesn't necessarily have anything to do with last night's Raw.

Guest dpddave

Good2Go is offically the best mod ever......

Its probabley not the best RAW ever but the one i remember most is "TYSON AND AUSTIN,TYSON AND AUSTIN"

Who could ever forget the week of Raw with Maven challenging for the Title?

But really, in terms of looking forward to, it was when they said Cena VS HHH was going to kick off Raw...then, for no reason, Vince changed it to the Texas Tornado IC Title crappy match.

Guest Gooneronastick
My favourite episode of RAW is the week after Vince fired Stone Cold Steve Austin and Austin chased him around the arena with a fake gun. The episode ends with McMahon 3:16 meaing "I just p*ssed my pants!". Loved that episode and has to the best ever IMO.

Guest DarkMatchJobber

I enjoyed the RAW which featured the in-ring promo between Hollywood Hogan and The Rock during which the challenge for a match at Wrestlemania X8 was made,I know I was not the only fan who felt chills seeing the past and present sharing the same ring and agreeing to the ultimate fantasy match.

Also I loved the NWO's attack on the ambulance which was apparently taking The Rock to a nearby medical facility,pure brilliance!!!

Guest FreeSpirit
I think my favourite ever RAW is Austin Appreciation Night when the whole WCW/ECW Alliance sang "Wind Beneath My Wings" to him, leading to Kurt Angle coming out with a milk truck and drenching Austin, Stephanie and others with gallons of milk.

Archived