Forums are under active construction. ×

Jackass Main Eventing Summerslam

Guest The Great Ahmar

Guest The Great Ahmar

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=2231003&blogID=272647081&Mytoken=14D060B3-F199-41A4-97CC5F9DABD4E89291066770

Jackass vs. WWE

From Steve O's blog

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Message From Tampa

I really wasn't that bad last night, well, that's not true. I did a great job shooting my new WWE commercial to promote the WWE Pay Per View Summer Slam, but then everyone got all sorts of uptight as a result of me running around trying to get famous wrestlers to choke me unconcious for my Paparazzi Stuntman dvd (plenty of them were ready to do it, including Umaga, but the suits derailed me). I got a funny call from LA saying, "why are we getting calls that the main event of their WWE Summer Slam may be called off because of you're behaving so badly?"(The whole cast of jackass, minus Weeman, will be in a huge match for the main event). Not bothering with bathrooms had something to do with it to.

He is pissed up or high surely! Oh and Weeman V Hornswoggle needs to happen!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Nemesis Enforcer
Not sure about the MAIN EVENT part, if it was on the undercard it wouldn't be too bad esspecially if it was kept short

Guest FreeSpirit

I dont think its a bad idea, but I dont particularly think its a good idea either. Will keep an open mind though.

Weeman Vs Hornswoggle would be an interesting undercard bout though :thumbsup

Guest SuperKick Kid

Weeman Vs Hornswoggle would be an interesting undercard bout though :thumbsup

Fatal Fourway - Hornswoggle vs Weeman vs Little Boogeyman vs Rey Mysterio

Guest Twig
He is pissed up or high surely!

Uh, yeah. Steve-O was a deadhead who learned all his crazy tricks touring with the band as he'd beg for cash. He then started video taping himself doing these things and it got him famous. Basically he was rewarded with fame and fortune for being a backflipping pot head. He has no incentive to change, in fact it's quite the opposite.

I originally thought this thread was about the WWE was stealing yet another TWOstars concept and gimmick.

Guest Dominator
Not sure about the MAIN EVENT part, if it was on the undercard it wouldn't be too bad esspecially if it was kept short

i feel the same way about cena

Great, so now WWE are ripping off TNA. ;)
But TNA never had the Jackass boys on their TV shows or PPVs...they instead chose to ruin a thriving division by having their wrestlers do the stunts instead. And anyway....WWE have had them on TV before now.:P

Youre right, WWE ripping off TNA AGAIN!!!! :P

I know the Jackass crew werent on TNA, I was just being all lighthearted and playful. :)

Which is why I was joking too.....and lighthearted is the only kind of light you'll ever be.:lol

Guest Jung
Uh, yeah. Steve-O was a deadhead who learned all his crazy tricks touring with the band as he'd beg for cash. He then started video taping himself doing these things and it got him famous. Basically he was rewarded with fame and fortune for being a backflipping pot head. He has no incentive to change, in fact it's quite the opposite.

I originally thought this thread was about the WWE was stealing yet another TWOstars concept and gimmick.

Isn't that like not true?

I'm pretty sure he actually got a lot of GCSE'S and A-Levels (born in Wimbledon and went to school here too) before going to Uni in America, but leaving after his first year to join the circus. Thats how he learnt his tricks. The likes of Knoxville and Pontius saw him once and asked if he wanted to join. Thats the story.

Dunno where you got your begging for cash story from, probably from your mind cause you don't like him.

Yeah he's a backflipping pothead....and? He's been rewarded with fame and fortune for doing stuff none of us would do because we aren't that mental.

But at least don't discredit the man. Considering how much money he's made for just doing lots of stunts and travelling round the world, I'd hardly call him that dumb would you?

Guest DarkMatchJobber
That was funny :lol

I agree,but you could also assume the thread is about HHH's comeback on PPV:lol

Guest yoyo

I'm pretty sure he actually got a lot of GCSE'S and A-Levels (born in Wimbledon and went to school here too) before going to Uni in America, but leaving after his first year to join the circus. Thats how he learnt his tricks. The likes of Knoxville and Pontius saw him once and asked if he wanted to join. Thats the story.

Dunno where you got your begging for cash story from, probably from your mind cause you don't like him.

Yeah he's a backflipping pothead....and? He's been rewarded with fame and fortune for doing stuff none of us would do because we aren't that mental.

But at least don't discredit the man. Considering how much money he's made for just doing lots of stunts and travelling round the world, I'd hardly call him that dumb would you?

Actually, he has been arrested for stapling his nutsack to the side of his leg in a public place, made frequent public urinations (one time he did it on the red carpet), getting nude during a concert and tucking his penis in and started doing backflips, and also seems to have no problem with showing his drugs in public places when there are a crap load of people around.

So ya, he comes off as kinda of a dumbass to me. :)

Guest Jung
Actually, he has been arrested for stapling his nutsack to the side of his leg in a public place, made frequent public urinations (one time he did it on the red carpet), getting nude during a concert and tucking his penis in and started doing backflips, and also seems to have no problem with showing his drugs in public places when there are a crap load of people around.

So ya, he comes off as kinda of a dumbass to me. :)

Jeez nude at a concert and peeing in a public place how unbelievably bad.

Honestly that stuff isn't bad at all really is it? Its crazy, but its not super dumb is it, considering all the press coverage and free promotion from that probably made him about $10 million eh?

I'd love to be that dumb wouldn't you? He's just selling the media and his fans what they want isn't he? Sure its purile but from a business point, far from stupid.

Guest Twig

I can't tell if you're joking or not... but either way I really like Steve-O he gives hope to heads everywhere. He went to clown college, but he had been doing dumbass stunts for years before that. He was born and went to high school in England, but his dad is American and his momis Canadian, and he hardly spent his entire life in the UK until college. His accent alone would tell you that.

And I call him a backplipping pothead, not only endearingly, but literally as well.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=DHuJ-j-ke0E

And I stated that he was a deadhead from his own confession. I can't find the video, but I remember him laughing at the surprising profitability of selling cheeseburgers on Dead lot when all the other hippies were selling vegetarian burritos.

Edited by Twig

Guest Kanenite
I'd like to see an Extreme Rules match, that would be pretty good. G2G's idea of Hornswoggle vs Wee man is awesome, that would be legendary.