TWO F1 World Championships '07

Fidel Cashflow

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, just noticed that I lapped my team-mate five times. I love how Helms never updates his car and yet we're still about 30 points ahead of the Hondas.

Well you have won two races and our car suddenly is a broken down heap.

Hope it stops that, gets some points more and maybe get a better ride.

Haha, just noticed that I lapped my team-mate five times. I love how Helms never updates his car and yet we're still about 30 points ahead of the Hondas.

Makes you wonder why we even bother. Well I guess Gringo enjoys playing his character out I guess.

WOO! Just noticed, the Scuderia is now top of the team charts!

Just noticed. Not only have we had five different racw winners (from 4 different teams), only Renault have actually placed two people on the podium in a race, that being in Barcelona.

This is a GREAT season.

And another special note, this is the first time Adam Clarke has ever gained the points lead and then lost it.

Oh, about a string of bad luck, it happens. At the end of last season I had FOUR consectutive retirements before finally winning in Brazil. Luck changes with a drop of a dime.

Can we do that mid-season? I mean if it is as good as it supposed to be then I'd do it, espically if it meant better realiablty at least.

I mean when you get the thing to go three tenth's off a Ferrari and up to third from the back then it is REALLY frustrating.

You want praise for topping the Constructors with Ferrari?

Praise? Where did I ask for praise? I'm merely excited.

I know you're not exactly happy about the season but chill out a bit will ya?

And sadly Gringo, they don't allow for switches of that sort. If it were the case of someone having a SA but then abandoning it you could drop your current account and join mid season.

UNLESS....

If the other peeps agree I'd let you guys replace Torro Rosso. You'd have to sign up under another name (abandoning your current account), and use the "Mid-Season" feature to replace them. Thar's if you want to stay a team. Torro Rosse isn't any better though, this would only be if you wanted such a change of scenery.

Edited by Fidel Cashflow

Any possiblity of us running 2 personas next season if the numbers need making up at all ?

Only if we get below 10. Last year we only had 11, and this year 15, anywhere in that range and up is fine for me.

Doubling up just wouldn't feel right. If anything, I'll invite non-TWO people to fill up lower rides if you guys want a full grid.

I am chilled, I was merely asking the question. I remember a certain Spiral asking Clarkey in chat if he wanted to join a smaller team with Spiral for more of a challenge. Then a Spiral going back on that and rejoining Ferrari. Then Spiral moaning when Clarkey in his Honda takes him out. Swings and roundabouts really. Quite fun.

If the other peeps agree I'd let you guys replace Torro Rosso. You'd have to sign up under another name (abandoning your current account), and use the "Mid-Season" feature to replace them. Thar's if you want to stay a team. Torro Rosse isn't any better though, this would only be if you wanted such a change of scenery.

Nah, I'll stick with the Honda then as if it does stop breaking down then at least we could get a few top fives...

Will just have to hope and pray really, damn chassis upgrade making the car go tits up!

I am chilled, I was merely asking the question. I remember a certain Spiral asking Clarkey in chat if he wanted to join a smaller team with Spiral for more of a challenge. Then a Spiral going back on that and rejoining Ferrari. Then Spiral moaning when Clarkey in his Honda takes him out. Swings and roundabouts really. Quite fun.

The whole crash thing? In the post I was speaking in character (notice the whole "We at Ferrari" deal.

And yes, I am looking towards running a smaller team, and would quite enjoy teamming with someone like you in a middle-of-the-pack car and seeing what we could do with it.

But, Kris Young came to me asking for a teammate this year as he needed some help in figuring the game out. So I figured I'd help him out and team with him in a fast car to have a bit of fun and see him go for wins. He was a dedicated player, plugging away in a hapless car, and deserved it. So, I'm doing this, and sorry if I enjoy pkaying this game.

Crashed in qualifying and then so far fastest in the warm-up... Sorry of my season as of late.

The wet should add a nice dynamic to the race tomorrow though and maybe I might get a result in the points if it don't crash or die on me for the fourth time in a row!

Three straight wins. As Cristiano Ronaldo would say, "I'm just too good". :tban

Magny-Cours results:

1. Monreal

2. Mills

3. Sean Clarke

4. Young

5. Mancini

6. Thake

7. Eagles

8. Jones

9. Ramos

10. Farakist